Finn wolfhard ⇶ making out

Summary: you and Finn make out for the first time

Once I reach 100 thousand reads on this book, I'll do a face reveal, some of u might know already from YouTube but I'll post photos anyway :)
———-
Play 'hopelessly' by Jakob

You watched as Finn had lit the cigarette, placing the  cigarette bud between his lips, inhaling the dangerous smoke into his lungs, softly blowing it out in ring shapes as the aroma filled the air of the smell of the smoke.

You watch Finn, every move he makes with the cigarette, your eyes flicker to his dark eyes. He had a black bruised eye from earlier on at school. He was always getting into fights. It was as if it was a part of him.

You had known Finn for years. More than eight years at least. You had grown to know his habits, hobbies, his dislikes. "Pass me a fag" You say to Finn as he passes you a dart and the lighter.

You lit the cigarette, holding it between your lips blowing the smoke out of your system into the air of the room. You listen to the soft, mellow sound of the 1975, fallingforyou playing in the background as you and Finn just sit there, smoking, and vibing with each others company.

You listen as Finn hums the beat of song, still blowing out smoke in O shapes. You smile at him shaking your head, placing your dart in the ash tray.

"Why do people always say there going to be there for infinity and then they leave?" Finn suddenly speaks up, lighting another fag.

"I thought infinity was forever"

You look at Finn, his eyes darker then usual. "It is forever, you just have to find the right person that wants to stick with you forever" You smile at him.

You pause but go on "sometimes your the only person that knows what your going through"

"Because no one else understands?" Finn says locking his eyes with yours. You nod at him. "Exactly"

"You know what understands?" Finn says

"Hmm?"

"Drugs and cigarettes" he grins pouring a glass of red wine for him and you. "Cheers to all the broken dreams" he says and you clink glasses.

You stay remaining in silence, enjoying the company. It wasn't awkward, rather in fact it was peaceful and relaxing.

As you lay down your hand grazes across a scrambled up paper. You pick it up. "What's this?" You ask him. "Oh it's nothing, some stupid poet I wrote when I was in a funny mood" Finn brushes it off. "Can I read it?" You ask him. He hesitates but nods his head. You smile at him opening it up.

I have passed many eyes, but I only get lost in yours

- f.w

You shuffle closer to Finn, who was looking at his work. "God it's so bad" he says running his hands through his hair. "Are you kidding Finn? This is so good! It's small but has so much meaning" You say smiling. "I'm keeping this" You place it in your pocket. "You really liked it?" He says. "Uh yes! You have a talent. Don't waste it" You say to him looking into his eyes.

Both of you stared into each other's eyes. It was a dreamy feeling for you, and him as well. With the 1975 still playing in the background, everything just seemed so right. "Finn" you softly whisper. "Hmm" he hummed as his response. His finger running over your cheek, down to your lips.

"We try to hide our feelings, but we forgot that our eyes speak.."

His eyes twinkle at yours, as he cheekily licks his lips, gazing his soft fingers over your lips. "I guess we both have a talent" he shyly smiles at you and you nod. Finn puts his finger into your mouth, as he twirls it around. You roughly sucked his middle finger, without thinking about what the fuck you were doing and how weird it seemed to be. He seemed to enjoy it as he placed 2 fingers in your mouth. You laugh because it was so weird, yet oddly satisfying. Your tongue feels his fingers, nibbling softly and only imagining what his lips would feel like on yours. What your tongue would feel.

You and Finn had a strange love, friendship?. But as you continue to suck his fingers, you softly grip his wrist and force his fingers out of your mouth. (Gosh this sounds weird as fuck). "Finn" you mumble "y/n" he mumbles back.

Your eyes gaze his eyes to his lips, as he does the same with you. "I want to kiss you" You say, not feeling awkward, or shy. Rather confident in fact. "No ones stopping you" he smiles softly.

You move closer to Finn, bodies touching, heat from his mouth against your cold skin as you both tilt your heads to the side. Finn grabs your face in his hands brushing his pink plump lips against yours, softly grazing over them in a teasing matter.

"Finn.." you moan, planting his lips against yours finally. He deepens the kiss, as it was slow & soft. It felt strange kissing your best friend, but yet it was so perfect. He brushes single strands of your hair out of your pretty face, as one hand gropes your jaw pulling you closer to him. You bit down on his bottom lip earning a groan from his lips. "Hmm" he would occasionally say during the intense moment you shared. His hands traveling down to your hips, pulling you on top of him so that you were straddling him now.

You move your hips, against him kissing his Adam apple, all the way down finding his soft spot and slowly beginning to suck roughly. "Y/n" he groans out, squeezing your ass before running his fingers softly through your hair. You leave red/ purple bruises around his neck planting soft kisses over them when you were done with them. His hand goes under your shirt so it was skin on skin. His cold fingertips felt so nice against your warm skin.

Finn switches you over, your under him now. Lips breaking apart for a split 5 seconds. He looks into your eyes, your big beautiful eyes, also filled with desire and a dreams. Before reconnecting your lips with his. Your hands roughly grab his hair pulling him closer to you so there was now so spaces between you. It was body on body.

He pulled away, eyes gazing You for the 100th time today, he smiles, widely and so pure. You giggle at him confused to why he was smiling so widely. "What?" You say. "Nothing" he responds softly kissing you again, squeezing your hips and tracing patterns, before he pulled away again. "What now" you say to him. "I love you y/n"

You look at Finn, and all of his features. you look past all of his flaws and still feel that same feeling in your stomach. The butterflies. You've come realise that you were in love with him too. "I love you too Finn" you smile before leaning in to kiss him once again.