☄️

tangina nung mga nagpopost ng pictures na naglalaslas sa social media, mostly dito sa wattpad. pati na rin yung mga naga-icon at naghe-header or nakakatrigger yung layout nila. GAGO BA KAYO?! alam niyo mga par, the thing here is there may be chance na ma-encourage niyo yung ibang taong meron talagang MENTAL ILLNESS, specifically those people who are DEPRESSED and ANXIOUS that has been already cleaned already or still has the thinking of actual doing it. and when i say depression and anxiety, yun talaga yung mga taong kailangan ng professional medications from doctors and expert psychiatrist. i'm not judging, pero kung mema lang kayo to use it as an advantage to gain attention from others, you're ridiculously sick. fuck those kind of people. 'cause you don't know what it feels like to feel everything and nothing. you don't know how it feels to be useless. we've been through worst and you don't know it. you may have felt extreme sadness, but it's way more different on what we feel.

if you have a problem or need someone to talk to, go to your real friends and family or someone na pwede mong mapagkwekwentuhan like me. i know it's hard but we have to be strong everyone. you're not the only one. keep finding the positive and bright side, i know it's not easy to get out of that 'darkness', but still, we can try 'cause we have to. we need to think of happy thoughts and good vibes. and please, pwede bang tanggalin or alisin niyo yang mindset niyong 'di ko kaya'???? 'cause i know we can and i'm sure of it. i know it's tough but it's for our own good.

yun lang hahaha. iloveyall xx

nagmamahal,
satanaswswsw