Cow babies

Uwu

it's been 3 years since we decided to study together. we kiss now and have 6 cow hybrid babies. i'm so happy y/n failed chemistry, even if it meant she couldn't graudyate because my cow knowledge was of no help. all i could do was stare at her, with my big, soulfull hybrid eyes. I thnk my eyes did the trick. she loves my eyes. i caught her staring into my large orbs on several occasions. my oppas say that it was just ecause i was staring at her for 7 minutes prior. but i chose to believe it cuz she loved me since the moment she layed eyes on my hybrid utters.

yea,,, my utters. you read that right. my utters ring in all the ladies, but y/n was the only one i wanted.

after i helped her study, well,, after we decided that i knew nothing about chemistry, she decided to give my pink utters a good succ. and a good succ it was. ill never forget the look in her eyes when she reached down, and grabbed my cute pink utter tiddies. it felt so good, i just had to give full access. i layed down and y/n did more then i could have asked for. -moooo- i moaned out as her innocent tongue traced my wet ,, dripping outlines. i couldn't help but tiddigasm all over her face because her mouth was so good.

and that was how we ended up with six, cow hybrid babies. so cute with their big caring eyes and small utters. maybe theres will get succed one day. i hope they get lucky and find a girl like y/n. they'll get the good succ that way.