Just To Find A Love That Feels This Right - Part 5

Love is in the air for these two pop stars! While we've been speculating that Y/N and Harry Styles are Hollywood's hottest new couple, it might seem that Harry has spilled the beans on his relationship status. If you keep up with all things Harry Styles then you know the lad is currently doing promo for his new film. In one of his interviews, Harry was asked about his relationship with Y/N. While Harry seemed to offer a no comment as his answer, the quick smile and smirk seem to give us our answer. If you're still not convinced that Y/N and Harry are a couple, or you're waiting to hear an official confirmation from the horse's mouth, then perhaps once we see Y/N accompany Harry to his big Hollywood movie premiere, that will be a confirmation in itself.

**

"Baby!" Harry says walking into the house with dinner.

"I'll be down in a minute." You call from upstairs.

Harry nods even though you can't see it. He gets the food out of the bag and grabs some plates from the cabinet along with glasses and some water. He smiles and places the flowers he bought for you in a vase in the middle of the table.

A few minutes later you walk down and smile. "What's all this?" You ask.

"Just thought we could have a nice dinner." He smiles.

"Well, it smells delicious and the flowers are beautiful." You say.

"Thank you. Now, come to eat before it gets cold. I'm starving." He says.

You giggle and sit down at the table. "So, how did your promo go today?"

"It went well." He says. "I got asked about you again." He laughs.

"I love that people are so interested in our relationship." You laugh.

He nods. "So, I've been thinking..." He says.

"About?" You ask.

"You're coming to the premiere right?" He asks.

"Of course. Why wouldn't I?" You say.

He shrugs. "Well, I know that we had talked about us going separately, but I really want you by my side on the carpet. I don't care if people finally find out about us, I mean we're already out there it's just nothing official according to them."

"I want to be by your side too, but I don't want us arriving together to take away from your big night." You say touching his hand.

"You won't. Besides even if we don't go together, everyone will still be talking about us, so at least if we go together, they get what they all want." He says. "Please?" He pouts to you.

You giggle. "I guess I can be by your side on the red carpet." You smile. "This just means now we have to get our outfits to coordinate a bit."

"Yes! I've set up a meeting with our stylists tomorrow!" He smirks.

"You just knew I would say yes, didn't you?" You ask.

"Yep. I knew that you couldn't resist my sexiness." He smirks.

You roll your eyes. "Whatever." You laugh.

**

The next morning, you and Harry head to meet with your stylists. They had picked out some things for you two to try on to wear at the premiere. You and Harry had stopped for smoothies on the way and Harry was stealing a few sips of yours.

"Excuse you!" you laugh. "If you wanted what I have, you should I have gotten one yourself."

"Yeah, but I already ordered mine and then when you ordered yours it just sounded really good and it is." He smirks taking another sip.