Chapter 1, A new school

(Lucys pov)

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP. Uggg it's Monday. I normaly dont mind mondays but when it comes to today, I do. Today was my start at FTH or Fairy Tail High. I finely looked at my clock and it said, hold on I have to put my glasses on... ok there 7:30 OH SHOOT IM GONNA BE LATE. I hurry take a shower and put on my uniform it was a navy blue top with a Fairy Tail logo on it, next came my navy skirt along with my knee high white socks. After this I grabbed my bag and left. Now most kids would say good bye to there parents but not me. My mother died when I was 6, and after that my father became abusive and a drunk. Oh I forgot to mention that my name is Lucy, Lucy Hartfillia.

At school~

I finely arived to school. I walked it to the office and saw a tiny old man. His name was Makarov.

"Hello are you the new student?" He asked.

"Yes, I am" I reply.

"well from what i hear you are a strait A student with an IQ of 199 (i dont know what the range is so just pretend its high if its not) am i correct?" he seemed surprised.

"uh yes sir thats me" i say. I like being reminded that im smart it kinda makes me happy. Thats the one thing besides drawing that im good at.

" no need for that child call me makarov. Or gramps, or even master." he said. The last one sounded um how do i say.... More desterbing than the rest. " here is your scedual" he began, "i will have levy mcgarden show you around"

I nodd and wait. Soon a blue haired short girl walked in. she was waering the fairy tail uniform. She also had a orange hair band in her hair. she automaticly turned to me. I guess shes done this before.

" hiya im levy" she exstended out her hand for me to shake.

"im lucy" i say with a smile as i take her hand.

"i will be showing you around the school, what room do you wanna see first?" she smiled.

"the library. i love books" right as i said that her eyes lit up.

"we are gonna be best friends" she practicly smothered me in a hug.

Time skip~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was now lunch time and i was going to sit alone. Then Levy came and told me to sit with her. There i met Levys friends Erza, Gray, Cana, Wendy, Juvia, Gajeel and Natsu. Natsu kept creeping me out from what i heared from Levy, Natsu is a playboy. I told Levy to not tell any one i could talk. She of course asked why. "i am going to tell you this because i trust you got it." i say. She nods " when i was little i sang. My mother injoyed it. Then my mother passed. She died of sickness. When she died i nolonger sang. My dad told me to never speak. And if i did he would hit me" i mean it was a lot wors than that but she got the jist and never brought it up again.