Realization

(Hey guys! I hope you enjoy my first chapter!)

After Ichigo defeats Aizen and cuts him in half with Mugetsu, he realizes that, his saiga no getsuga tensho does is not disappearing. He is shocked to find this new discovery.
..But,Aizen,Regenerates because of hogyoku..
But something is off.

Aizen does not regenerate completely. Hogyoku rejected Aizen, and found his new host:
Ichigo kurosaki.
 he does not change into a different being,because his soul is very different than aizen's soul.Therefore, The hogyoku gave him much more power than he could control, and because of that, he is back with a big zanpakuto. Because of hogyoku, he is no longer affected by any sense-controlling Bankai or shikai.
He is now as strong as genryusai Yamamoto.Or possibly much more stronger.
Ichigo's POV:
So, the hogyoku has chosen me as his new host.. And my saiga no getsuga tensho is not dissapearing...
and Aizen is defeated once and for all.

Well, nice going for me I guess! 
"Kisuke! I see you hiding around that corner. Come out!" I shouted for him.
"Oh, I was just looking at Aizen, which is clearly hanging onto life." Kisuke said.
"oh yea, didn't realise that. Mind if you put a Hado spell on him?" I ask Kisuke.
"Actually, you can do that now." Said Kisuke. Wait, what?
"what do you mean?" I ask Kisuke. Surely I must have heard something wrong.
"Because of the Hogyoku, you have obtained immense spiritual pressure no captain could hold. Not even Genryusai Yamamoto. You obtained the maximum capability of a soul reaper!" Kisuke said, "Because of your new acquired powers, you can created bakudos that captain level shinigami can not even create."
"Wait, I get that but, why did my saiga no getsuga tenshou wear off?" I asked in curiosity.
"Thats something you gotta do in bankai state.. But, you cant really do that right now I guess. You are already Zangetsu himself." Kisuke said, "And I don't think you can change back into a different form for a long time."
After our talk, I tried to put a bakudo spell on Aizen, and it worked.
***
"Ichigo!" Inoue has shouted for me. I just realised,I look like a 19 year old college student!
"You look awfully... older?"Ishida and Sado said to me.
"You defeated Aizen, nice going." Renji said to me. 
"yea, I did it." I said, sighing. After a long time, I really did it, huh? I never have thought about me defeating Aizen, and obtaining hogyoku's power. It is very surreal to think about, a normal kid growing up to be a soul reaper, is now the strongest being on earth. But am I really the strongest human? Is there someone, somewhere, training to get stronger and obtain stronger powers than mine? I mean, I have never wanted to be a kid, who wanted to have everything.
 Now lets talk about  my new life. Now that I look like a 19 year old guy, it will be hard for people to realize that I am their very own classmate, Ichigo Kurosaki. It is weird to think that I had to put one fourth of my spiritual powers into physical abilities, to control it fairly easily.
   Now the Zangetsu part. Did the hogyoku make Zangetsu different? did it make Tensa Zangetsu stronger? Did it make it so I cannot talk to my zanpakuto spirit any longer? Did it make the hollow side of Zangetsu stronger? has the inner hollow inside me taken over Everything?

   I need to catch up with my friends and Kisuke now. I want to know whatever the hogyoku gave to me, I want to know if my bankai works normally?
  I switch to my normal Shikai state, where I find my sword... be an abnormally huge size. I can not control my new reiatsu. It's the size of a football stadium!My Shihakusho has also changed. It has many white stripes and black stripes, with additional shoulder blades, which are of reddish colour, with aditional black color moving in it. My hair has also changed. It is long, black hair, and my eyes are changed too. They are red instead of orange colour.
 It will take some time to adapt to this state, but otherwise, I am fine. I have my friends, who are shocked to see my new sword size, and Kisuke Urahara, which will do tests on me on the later chapter of this fanfiction: Tests!
(nice ending haha)