tests

--Ichigo's POV--
After some time, Kisuke has brought me to his new lab, made out of highly condensed spiritual pressure. Tubes were running up the walls and floors, emitting a strange, bluish light. Over kisukes right was a testing table. The testing table was lined with white material,and I was supposed to sit on this table so he could run some tests on my body, mostly on the hogyoku.
---after some tests---
"Hmm. It seems that because of your earlier spiritual pressure, the hogyoku has become conscious. It has a soul now.. How did that happen?"  Kisuke questioned himself.
"Wait, what? Are you serious?!" I said, shocked to hear this news.
"Yes. The hogyoku's soul  is embedded inside the non-conscious region of your soul. You will need some time to get there, but it is not impossible" Kisuke added, "The new hogyoku's soul acts like a zanpakuto, creating a new sword for you. You have the ability to switch between Zangetsu's and Hogyoku's Zanpakuto. But the downside is, you have to reach hogyoku's soul first to achieve the new Zanpakuto, which is embedded in the-"
"Yeaah yeah, I already got what you said Kisuke, I will need time to get to hogyoku." I  answered, "But why did my eye color change?"
"Because of your decision of making your physical abilities better, all of your 5 senses had improved. You can see every wavelength of light, while we can only see 6-7 wavelengths of light." Kisuke said, "your instincts has improved too. You are always in a Dangai state, even if you are in your normal body."
***
After some time, I met my friends again. I explained the situation i'm currently in right now, and they seem pretty shocked. I have also told them about my spiritual pressure not dissapearing, and about the hogyoku's decision about choosing his new host.
 "...How?" Orihime, Ishida, Sado and  say it at the same time.
"Yea, it also left me quite shocked. I mean, I have 2 zanpakutos now, and because of that, I am the only living being with 2 zanpakutos." I said.
"I want to see your power, Ichigo" Orihime said. 
"Sure, what do you want me to test it out on?"I asked.
"Hmm, mabye on that mountain over there?" Orihime answered.
"Sure, i'm going to try to break this mountain with my shikai." I said.
"Go ahead." they said.
Yes, my zanpakuto is a football fields size, but I try to concentrate all of the spiritual pressure that's inside my sword. Somehow, this feels.. very light.
"Getsuga tenshou!" I say, shouting my words.
an enormous barrage of spiritual energy comes out of my sword, forming a crescent moon but,Instead of the whitish blue color, the new getsuga tenshou emmited a orange-yellow color, that slashed into the mountain lik it was made out of air. The immense spiritual pressure deteriorated everything that was in its way.
"woah.."Orihime said.
"No way" Ishida said, shocked to see this much of spiritual pressure released from a single blow.
"I know right?" I said, proud of myself, when I feel a strange spiritual pressure close to us. I can not describe this reiatsu, I Can just say that, I have felt it before, and it is not ordinary. I try to switch to my bankai, but I do not have enough time to switch. The voice sounds like a girl.
"Hello there! Long time no see, I-c-h-i-g-o." Someone said, teasingly,  " Don't you remember me?"
"Come out, now!" I order her. In the meanwhile, I make orihime do Santen Kesshun to protect her friends.
"Fine, as you wish." he said.
And then she appeared.
"...Nel?"