turns out im gay

"l-laNCE I-I CAN EXPLAIN-"

"there's no need to" lance smirked as he grabbed keith and pulled him into the steamy and moist shower with him.

the cuban boy grabbed the texan boys thicc ass and began sucking hickeys into his pale cowboy skin. then he got on his knees ;)

"l-lance what are yo-jesUS MARY AND JOSEPH"

lance started licking keiths dick like a lollipop and then he took the entire thing into his mouth, deepthroating him. keith moaned like a girl which turned lance on even more because he sounded exactly like allura *wink wink*.

"c-can we g-go to your s-sex dungeon daddy"

"ofc baby boy"

the two twinks got dressed and made their way to lance's sex dungeon in the ~secret~ part of the castle. they heard a loud scream coming from behind the door. they opened the door to see romelle fucking lotor in the ass with her 12 inch strap on while allura eats romelle's big ass.

"a-allura are you cheating on me???" lance said furiously.

"we're not even dating you FAGGOT" allura said as she continued to eat romelle's special hole.

lance was devastated, he couldn't believe she would do this to him after letting her top last night AND she told him that his dick was the biggest dick she's ever seen. she was probably lying anyways sigh. he felt so betrayed. lance glanced over at the gun that was on his sex table and he went over and picked it up. he shot up his own sex dungeon.

keef was the only one who survived.

"wanna fuc again lol" keith said

"ok hehe"

they sat on the couch in the sex dungeon and keith sat on lances lappy lap pressing his ass up against lance's long tree. "i wanna ride you like a cowboy🤠" keith whispered into lances ear hole. he sexily unbuttoned lance's seal fur pants. keith slowly pushes himself onto lance's tree and he realizes how gigantic his hotdog really is compared to his micro galra penis.

"YEEEHAWWWW" keith yelled as he rode lances dick. this brings back so many memories from when he lived in texas.

"nnGH IM SO CLOSE" lance said as he kept pounding into his lover from texas.

lance picked keith up by his thighs and slammed him into the wall and they put a hole in the wall uwu goals! then they both came and then they went to sleepy sleep in lances sex dungeon with allura, romelle and lotor's dead corpses.

the end <3