Chapter 5 - One of the Drunks

Tw: Drunkenness

Screw Alice, screw Sam, screw everyone who worked at that damn producers. I went in with a good mindset ready to redo all of the songs for them to deny me because I was "Too hungover to work properly". Well screw them. "Hungover?" I hadn't even had that much to drink  last night.

And then there's her. Well, what could I say about her? When I woke up with her number in my phone and her smile on my mind I couldn't concentrate on anything else.

"Bing"

Hey Brendon :)
It's Lily. I was wondering if you wanted to go to the bar again tonight? We could get a few drinks, play some games. ;) I'll meet you at 7pm.
Love you ❤
- LJ

Well, I guess now I won't be bored tonight. I brushed my hair and pulled on some decent clothes.

(This is what he's wearing)

-=+=-
I looked around the crowded bar trying to spot Lily in amongst the people. She swiveled round on a bar stool, smiling at me.

"Hey Beebo". Beebo, I swear I recognise being called that. "Do you want a drink sweetie? I'll pay for it".

I smiled at her and called Chester over to get me my usual drink. She cuddled in closer to my arm, nibbling on my ear. Tomorrow didn't matter, the horror that was the job I once loved didn't matter and my reality that was slowly becoming more and more depressing didn't matter. None of it mattered, I had all I needed right now.

After more than a few drinks we stumbled out of the bar. I followed her back to her place and we laid down on her bed. The top three buttons of my shirt had somehow come undone and my jacket had been ditched somewhere in the bar. Lily's crop top had fallen off her shoulders and her skirt had slipped down her waist. Her makeup was smudged round her eyes as she downed a bottle of Bourbon.

The room was spinning and we didn't care. Her lips attacked mine and I controlled the symphony of her body.

-=+=-

Waking up with a hangover was the worst thing ever. I looked over my shoulder to see that Lily wasn't there and worse yet, I didn't seem to have any clothes...

What did we do last night.

I wrapped the bedsheets around myself and downed the orange juice and paracetamol that were on the table. My head hurt like hell. Looking at the clock, I realised it was already 10:30am and I was really late for work.

I just wouldn't go, they didn't seem to like me too much and my head was throbbing. I might still need to find myself some clothes. I looked around the room and found my boxers and shirt. That was it. Nothing else. Guess I'm looking in the closet.