How We Started

They started in a very complicated way. It was on the same day but for different reasons.

For Namjoon, it was a long desired break.
For Hoseok, it was an unexpected, hurtful breakup.

To say that the breakup hurts Hoseok was an understatment, because it felt like he lost everything he had treasured for his whole life. It felt like he was going to end up alone until the end of time. It hurts so much because he loved his boyfriend more than himself, more than everything that he has. So when Yoongi said that their relationship doesn't seem to be working out anymore, and that he's putting an end into the relationship, Hoseok can't help but feel like he wants to end his life then and there.

That was until Namjoon came.

Namjoon was on a day off. Meaning, he can have a time to himself where he doesn't have to think much about pleasing his daily listeners and instead think about lyrics that he actually wants to write.

He was strolling around a park when he noticed Hoseok sitting on a bench, alone. His eyes closed and his face stained with tear. He sat beside him and waited for Hoseok to notice.

He heard a weak "hi" coming from Hoseok.

"What's wrong, bud?" He asked. Though he knows that him asking Hoseok that wouldn't do anything at all, he's still hoping that it'll make Hoseok feel a bit better.

"I don't know, the sky?" there wasn't any sarcasm in Hoseok's voice.

"Come on, tell me what's wrong." Namjoon insisted. In all honesty, Hoseok really wants to tell him what happened. What got him sulking like that. But he can't bring himself to do so, not because he's ashamed of what happened, but because he's afraid that if he did so, he might break in front of his friend.

Hoseok sighed. "You remember that lyrics writing thingy you talked to me about a week ago?"

"Oh, you mean my work?"

"Yeah. You think you can help me write some?" Hoseok hoped that Namjoon would help him. He doesn't have much history when it comes to writing songs, but he's hopeful that it'll help him calm himself down.

"Yeah, of course. What kind of songs are you planning on writing?" Namjoon asked.

"Rap songs, maybe." he gave Namjoon a weak smile.

"If it's rap, then I'm totally sure I can help you with it."

Preeeevieeeeew I don't actually know if I can continue this tomorrow, but you know, I'll try

Preeeevieeeeew
I don't actually know if I can continue this tomorrow, but you know, I'll try. Thanks for reading!

I'm so excited to write this story. I'm into Namseok for the past days and I finally thought of a good story to write for them AND actually gathered up some courage to write one, yaay!!