Full Moon Craziness

Alex's p.o.v

I really wish I could get out of these chains and things but I don't remember how to. I look at Alice and smirk. She was worse then me but right now I wanted human blood. Why did she make me do this. I know she doesn't want be in these things as much as I do. But I wish she didn't do it. "Alice do you remember how to get out? No I wish I did but sadly no." Well we're defeated. I thought about my powers. Maybe I could use them to get out.

Alice's p.o.v

The full moon affected me a lot but all I want is human blood." Alice maybe we could use our powers to break through." Suggested Alex, but I knew it wouldn't work." We can't it won't work." I reply calmly. Wait, why was I calm. Now I was really confused then it hit me like a ton of bricks it's the full moon. I rested my head and fell asleep.

----Skip time to morning.----

I woke and didn't remember a thing last night but I was still in my chains so that was good, right? I look over to my right and Alex is there too. Thank The Lord. I un cuffed us since the moon was gone. I texted every one it was safe to come back, thank god the craziness went a away. What a night, that I don't remember.

-----------

Hope you like.