↳ 10

( spanishpatrol.com/celebrity-gossip-raina-pique-dating-madridista )

+

RAINA PIQUE DATING A MADRIDISTA?
gerard pique's sister is defying boundaries,
even if it means dating a player from real madrid

Real Madrid's Isco Alarcon and FC Barcelona star, Gerard Pique's sister dating?

An insider told Spanish Patrol that Raina Pique was seen arriving in Madrid's airport early Saturday morning with only a backpack for her trip. It is speculated that the Barcelona native visited her rumored boyfriend out of impulse. 

The pair were recently spotted spending time together in a park in Madrid. Since the photos surfaced the social media, rumors have been igniting that the couple are secretly dating. They were pictured enjoying a walk in the park with the Footballer's dog yesterday Sunday morning.

Pique, 25, looked happy and relaxed as she shares a laugh with her beau as they walked around the park with his hands around her shoulder

-

Alarcon and Pique seen holding hands

-

Fans who have seen the pair stated that they looked like they were comfortable with one another as they laughed and joked around.

It was a year ago when Isco Alarcon had broken up with his girlfriend of 3 years and Raina Pique being linked to his brother's teammate and FC Barcelona keeper, Marc-Andre Ter Stegen.

Raina Pique was rumored to be dating Ter Stegen when they were seen out together in Barcelona last March 2017. Both parties have shunned the speculations and have stated that they were just friends.

Alarcon on the other hand had broken off with his relationship with Journalist, Maia Torres in January 2017. Torres had spoken up about their break up, stating that it was the Real Madrid player who broke it off, not really explaining his reason for the break up. It was speculated that there was a third party involved.

 It was speculated that there was a third party involved

Getting comfortable? 

A source told Spanish Patrol that the couple have been secretly dating each other for months and are just "Very private. Isco doesn't want this relationship to hit rock bottom like his previous one. He is very much in love with the Barcelona native and does not care what others think." The source also stated that Gerard Pique, the brother, does not yet know about the relationship.

How will Gerard Pique respond to the rumors about his sister secretly dating a Madridista? 

No word yet on what is really going on with the two but the pictures have already given us a clue.

. . . . .

RELATED CONTENT

WORLD CUP 2018, WHO WILL REIGN SUPREME?

MARCO ASENSIO MOVES IN WITH GIRLFRIEND

FANS REQUEST A TV SHOW ABOUT THE WIVES AND GIRLFRIENDS
OF SPAIN'S FOOTBALL TEAM

NO MORATA, BARTRA, ALONSO AND ROBERTO IN THE WORLD CUP?