Star 1

Jihoon never demanded to be someone’s favorite or someone’s muse, he was done with every couple that kiss and hug whenever they are, not being sensitive enough to their surroundings. Well he grew up well in a conservative type of parenting thanks to his Papa Hanie and Dada  Shua, he admire the two for being such a sweet couple yet they were not the lustful type like the others, his parents always see to it that Jihoon will be love as they love each other, Jihoon had an older brother named Yoongi, who excels on making musics and teaching dance lesson his freetime, although they  were a year apart, Jihoon felt  that he was being far to good compared to his brother, he admire the older but at the same time he was envious that at young age, he had already direction in life and also a person who always stays by his side to support and love him in the name of his Jimin hyung.
It was a start of new school year and now he was pursuing BS Psychology in V university. Since he was young, he always pray that God would gifted him a person who would be his soulmate one day, he always dream that he met someone who is as kind as his parents and as ideal as his brother. Jihoon inhaled deeply as he got down from their car.
“Honey, be good and always greet everyone you met today, alright? And also don’t forget to smile no matter what, don’t let your temper be on top, Got it?” shouted by a cat eyed man  on the driver’s seat.
“Dada, I’m good, ok? Don’t worry about me, besides, hyung will meet me at lunch and go back home with him. Bye Dada.” He peck his dad on his cheek on the driver’s side  before moving to his building.
While cherishing the new surroundings he was in, he let his eyes close for a moment as he relaxes himself with the falling leaves while holding his bag until he felt that he was about to fall and someone grab his waist. Moments later  he was on top of a man whom he  didn’t knew about, he should be angry about him but then it surprise him that as soon as he meet the other’s gaze, his heart pounded loudly even though he wasn’t nervous at all, he examined the guys facial features from the broad forehead he had to his wide eyes until his plump pinkish lips. Jihoon almost forget to breath for a moment until the man below  him made a sound.
“ Tssssk, are you satisfied now that you were this close to me?” Jihoon felt trills and pulled away  himself from the said man. He dusted his clothes, get his back and move further but then the man was a tease and stand before him, “Hey, you should at least tell me your name kid.” Jihoon had enough, that man is no way his dream guy cause the moment he talks, Jihoon’s blood boils.
“Got a problem?” another man asked besides him who casually put his arm’s around him, “Mingyu, you’re supposed to be inside the class for now and staying here.” Jihoon looks back only to met a fair looking guy besides him offering a wide smile with not just his teeth showing when he smiles but also his gums, “Aahhhmmm.”
“Go, Mingyu, and remember not to bother my lover from now on, right Jihoon-ssi” Jihoon blink his eyes for a moment cause he thinks he was hallucinating on something that he just read from the manga last night.
“Hey, he was standing on the road when I bumped into him, it wasn’t my fault that---”
“Mingyu, just get out your ass away  from me, if you want a peaceful uni life, got it?” the other man reprimands him once again.
Jihoon tried to move away from the man’s grips but he couldn’t. “hey, he wasn’t here anymore, excuse me but I still had my class, mister?” the other man shakes his head and pouted cutely, “Ani, I can’t just stop right now unless you promise me a date, isn’t your my lover now?”
“What?” Jihoon pushes him harder, only to got him out balance and was about to fall backwards but his right arm was being held and as soon as he opens his eyes, he come face to face with the mysterious man.
“Seungcheol, I just got late after you and now you have a prey already?” another man called from behind, I tilted my head to look at him but, the so called Seungcheol, caresses my chin only to made me look at him once again, “Hey, you should just only pay attention on me and nothing else especially not with my friend.
A gasping young man who eyes almost makes a line come after us, “Woah, isn’t he was Jihoon? The one you always wants?” the man asked.
“Excuse me but our position right now is not that good, maybe you can actually let me free?” Jihoon butted in but Seungcheol move otherwise, instead of letting him free, he slides his hand at the back of Jihoon’s head, move his head a bit and collide his lips on him. Jihoon was shock enough that his eyes widened, he tried to push the man but the man was now bitting his lips and tasting him like a real prey in the animal world. Jihoon stomp on his predator, hit him with his bag and run towards his psychology building. He was panting and catching his breath when his brother panic and walk towards him, “Honey, what just happened? Why are you still outside? And your sweating.” His brother’s presence made his body give way then his collapse on him.
V University Infirmary
Jihoon wakes up cause of the noise he heard, he soon find out that he  was on hospital bed and he heard his brother scolding someone, he tried to sit then pulled the curtain beside his bed, “Hyung?” Jihoon then saw his predator together with his brother. He  blushed as soon as he met the other guys gaze.
“Jihoon, you should rest. You’re still weak.” His brother rushes towards him, “And you, behave and promise that you won’t harassed my brother once again.” He pointed his fingers to Seungcheol.
Seungcheol just sway his shoulder and pouted, “But hyung, I really did love him, its been decade since I saw him as well as kiss him, waaahhhhhh!”
“Cheol, stop acting like a kid, your adult now” Jihoon look at his brother then back to Seungcheol once again, he was confuse and he must be the one shouting not the other. “You mean, we had kiss before?”
“Jihoon, you don’t remember Seungcheol?” his brother asked but only added to his doubt and confusion. He shakes his head for his answer then his brother sigh and seat besides him as he hold his hand. He also asked Seungcheol to come near with us, he place Seungcheol’s hand on mine, “Jihoon, Seungcheol is your fated one. Look, the visible 3 red dots on the lateral side of your palm connects to Seungcheol other 2 small red dots.”
“But hyung, I can’t remember the time when---” I look at Seungcheol once again until met his brown orbs then I realized that I was wrong, I really did meet him before.

Xxxxxxxxxxxx

10 years ago

His Dada together with his hyung went their distant relative to get some herbal medicines in Busan but then as he was bored waiting for his Dad to return, while his  hyung was playing with the elders, he walks towards the puppy and play with him then someone also seat besides him. “Jiji, did you makes friends again?” Jihoon looks at him and greeted with a wide smile. “JiJi is his name how about you?” the young man asked, “Jihoon and yours?”
“Just call me Cheol.” He offers his hand and Jihoon receives it, until a bright blue light illuminated their hand, the sensation becomes hotter then eventually got colder, they tried to unclasps their hands together but they couldn’t. they both screamed for help, but the light was getting brighter in front of them, as soon as their eyes met, they felt as if the time stop around them, there is a moment of  silent, their surroundings become white, it felt like they were only the   two of them inside a balloon. They just keep on staring at each other until when they heard that someone was calling them, the bubble around them burst and all went back to normal once again.

------xxx------

PRESENT

It’s been 2 weeks since the incident, Jihoon was supposed to be reviewing on his subjects but he was preoccupied on Seungcheol’s presence. Since  that day, the other man just stay close with him, even though they didn’t have same courses, the  man stays near him when he had free time. Jihoon already asked him to let him think for a bit but the other was eager to made him remember the things that Jihoon’s memory failed to remember.
Jihoon gather his  things and went out from the library, took the lift and went on the rooftop. Seungcheol followed him as always, “Let’s talk.” Jihoon started and the man lift up his head and goes near him, “What is it?” Seungcheol repeatedly blinks his eyes infront of him making Jihoon to laugh even further on the sight before him. Seungcheol’s smiles at the sight and tap Jihoon’s head, “At last I saw that cute smiling face of yours once again.” Jihoon stop laughing, Seungcheol moves his arms around Jihoon for him  to hug him, Jihoon let the other do what he wants, “I did missed you. I thought, I wouldn’t find you once again.”
Jihoon look up, “Why?”
“Because when you  collapsed in front of me when we were young, I promise myself that I won’t go near you for you not to be harm again, so I decided to just follow you silently for years, only observed you far away, away from your sight. But when I see you with that Giant buddy, I felt jealous and lost control, that’s why I hold you like that.” Seungcheol leans his head in Jihoon’s shoulder as he pulled Jihoon closer to him.
“I didn’t know that there is someone like you near me, if I had known---”
“Psssst, don’t be sorry, I don’t need your empathy, I just want you to realizes that I exist in your life.” Seungcheol pulled away, let Jihoon have some space between them, Seungcheol move his hand, his fingers lightly tracing Jihoon’s facial features until he reach his lips, he moves his thumb and played on Jihoon’s lips.
Jihoon’s heart would burst any moment as Seungcheol keeps his hand on touching his but Jihoon wants more, he then let his arms encircles Seungcheol’s neck and kiss him. He just let his lips stay stills on Seungcheol’s but the later parted his lips lightly, only to move his tongue to meet his sweet hot cavern, tasting him as if he was the most delicious thing he ever had. Jihoon press himself towards Seungcheol as he response to his longing.
Minutes had passed and they both panting, they forehead stays together until Seungcheol speak, “Would I be your lover?” Jihoon just nod in response as tears falls to his face. Seungcheol kiss him lightly once again, pulled Jihoon closer to him, lifted him up and sways Jihoon’s body on air, until he stops, Jihoon keeps on hitting him on his chest, “You’ll be my lucky star, Jihoon-ah.” Jihoon embraced him again to feel Seungcheol’s warm body, to made him feel that it’s a reality and not just a dream, “Then I you’ll always be the one that completes me.”

-END-