Welcome One Welcome None

Lucy's POV
It's so close. I can feel its the time when I can get my real revenge. The time when I will hurt them all more then they hurt me.
"Lucy come do a mission with us!" Sting Yelled from across the guildhall. "No" I said.
"Why not?!"
"Because I won't ever trust a team again after what Team Natsu did to me"
"But we are different!"
"It will end the same so no!"
"Please Lucy" a quiet voice from Rogue said
"See even Rogue wants you to join" Sting said in a persuasive tone.
"Maybe you better give me some time to think about it so don't go annoying me. And if I do join I better be the leader. No one is allowed to have control over me!" I told them
"Okay!We are down with that." Both Dragon slayers said in unison.
I walked over to the mission bored and picked up a SS mission and went straight to it. I knew I thought best when in fighting situations.
~A few minutes later~
"You should back down little missy!" The guild leader said "There is no way you could defeat my dark guild! No matter who you are!"
"I have heard this one to many times already!" I Yelled as I ran towards the guild! "Death Goddess Form!" I Yelled as I jumped in the air  and I changed into a death goddess

I hovered in the air blocking all magic attacks that came at me with a Phoenix Defensive spell. "Death Goddess weeping spell!" I yelled which sent half of the guild into a deep sleep where the saddest part of their life replayed over forever. "Nullify shield" I said. So there are pros and cons of this whole team thing. Pros;I could make new friends and trust new people Cons;Half to share money and I might be betrayed. "Can you People just be quieter I am trying to think here!" I Yelled. I then transformed out of my Goddess form and said " Mind Make Thousand Sword Drop!" I said as thousand swords came out of no where and crushed the remaining guild members.
I teleported myself back into the guild with my reward. "I figured out my anwser and I will tell them tomorrow." I whispered to myself
~the next day~
I walked into the guild in my usual dark out fit and my limiters. I was greeted by some people and I just nodded back. I still don't trust these people l. I am just here to finish of my plan. No need to get attached to them. I have to keep going how I have been living my life nothing can change any more then it already have. "There you are Luce!" Sting said. "Hi Sti... WHAT DID YOU JUST CALL ME?!?" I Yelled in anger causing the whole guild to silence. Sting stepped back a bit and said "I.I Called you L.Luce"
I took a deep breath and said "Don't you EVER call me that again. Do you hear me?!" I said as calmly as possible. "Okay LucY I hear you. I won't ever do that again." Sting said. I have to go I thought as I ran back to my house.
WHY? Why did I react like that I thought I was able to make new friends and forget about my feelings towards FairyTail. Towards Natsu. But I guess the answer was clear..... I am still in love with Natsu. That's why I reacted like that when he called me Luce that's why when I saw him at the GMG I still felt something in my chest.

I just can't forget about him after all this time and what he did to me. My brain knows it but not my heart.

-I know I have asked this before but does anyone want there to be romance with anyone with Lucy. If so comment and tell me who Lucy would date.

There is 666 words