How It All Started...

After the Great Ninja War when the 10 tails was defeated a chance of freedom was granted for a 12 tails demon. After fleeing her imprisonment Rava, a wolf demon, used two years to regain her strength. On the third year of her freedom she attacked a small village near the Hidden Leaf Village. During the attack the women and children where seperated from their husbands/fathers. A couple was on there way to a church refuge when the demon had crushed a building causing the road to be blocked. The women was pregnant and the husband of the women was doing all he could to make sure the baby and his wife were safe.

(Your Moms POV)
The sky was dark and ash filled the air around us. "(Fathers/name)! STOP! We won't be able to make it through." He stopped and went to me and cupped my cheek. "My Love, I am this village's mage, if I can't protect you or our baby then..." Tears fell from his eyes as he looked down and clutched his fist. I grabbed his hand and placed it on my pregnant belly. "I know...but there has to be another way through, we have a baby now, you can't be so reckless."

As we stood in the open the demon found us. (F/n) stepped infront of me. As soon as the demon and I had made eye contact I knew there was no escape from this Hell hole we had got caught in. I fell to the floor and (F/n) turned towards me. "(Mothers/name) whats wrong?" I looked up at him. "I-it's nothing, i-it's just...my water broke." (F/n) eyes widened with joy, that turned to fear. "Now?!" I nodded. The demon turned back to us and started heading our way. (F/n) got into fighting position. "Well kid, you've got great timing."
I grabbed onto (F/n)'s arm, I had a bad feeling about this "I love you." At that moment a group of Ninjas came to our aid, one a medic, the others were fighters. The female medic came to me and looked at her group members and nodded. "I want you to take deep breaths and push when I tell you to, okay?" I nodded due to the extreme pain I was in.

Time skip~
I was almost through when I heard it, a cry for medical attention. 'Please be okay (F/n) please be okay.' Thats all that played in my mind. "Go!" I said to the female medical ninja, "I can take it from here." She nodded while I gave my last push. A baby crying was the only sound to fill the air. My mind relaxed thinking the demon was dead, but raced again to see it as I turned around. (F/n) stood infront of me to block the blow, he stood towrds me and our baby never taking his eyes off of her. Light came from the demons mouth. As I screamed for the man that I have loved for ten years that was now dead infront of me. Before his last breath he whispered the name we both chose on for the baby if it was a girl, "(y/n)..." I was so full or rage, thats when I over heard the group of ninja that saved my life say something. "...THATS TOO RISKY!" "...She would never consent to that!" "...But its the only way to take that thing down!" After hearing what they had said I turned around. "I consent." The three were in shock, one spoke up, "W-what?" Fear was in her eyes. "I'LL ALLOW IT! WHAT EVER IT TAKES TO TAKE THAT THING DOWN, ILL DO ANYTHING!" "A-are you..." I cut them off. "YES! JUST DO IT ALREADY!...before someone else dies" A ninja grabbed my baby and placed her down on the floor, then another got the attention of the demon, and before I knew it the last one held me down.
The leader asked if his team was ready. They all replied with positives. Before I knew it the demon was being placed on my new born baby the other was placing a seal on her belly. In a flash the demon was gone, and so was my husband.

Time skip~ Days later

'I-I just can't anymore she has the thing that killed her father in her, I cant be around her anymore.' Thats what I've been thinking for a couple of days now, but today I'm going to do something about it. I finally arrived in the Leaf village in the dead of night. I run past street signs warning me of danger. Finally, we are here, the underground prison.

Its no longer in use but will be until (y/n) dies. I place the 3 day old baby that is wrapped in little cloth onto a basket and give her a bottle with her name on it. As I'm about to leave (y/n) holds my finger not wanting for me to leave.

'What am I thinking?' I grabb the basket with her in it and start to turn back, but instead go further down the stairs. "You might get out if I just leave you at the door." I step into a cell with a sewer grate above it. "Here is where you will stay." I smiled and locked the door behind me. The slamming of the door was loud awaking the sleeping baby, but I just kept on walking up the stairs with the largest grim I've had in days...