The Heart V.S. The Mind

Kakashi POV:

"(y/n)?" Instead of facing her (e/c) eyes I saw fear consume every inch of her. Unaware of a puddle in front of me, I took a step forward. The sound of my foot making contact with the blood tainted water echoed through the alley way. The sound drew my attention away from (y/n). When I looked up in the direction where I last saw her, she was no longer there. My hand clutched my chest at the distinct memory of her fragile form and blood staining her (s/c) skin.

'Why? Why would they do this to a child?'

'I have to find her!'

I bit my thumb and used summoning jitzu, "Pakkun I need you to help me find a little girl!" He nodded his head then ran off into the alley way she stood.

'Where are you (y/n)?'

Rava POV:

'I feel pain...why?'

As soon as I sensed something off I came to (y/n)'s aid and found her covered in blood and cheeks stained with tears. In front of her were the main cause of her pain, three children whom had sensed her strength. She stayed there only to endure it. I could feel her fear, not for herself but to those who were harming her. I was about to get involved when the man from before stared at her horrified from the sight. When he was distracted I grabbed (y/n) and ran. Far away from the man who just stood and watched her suffer. I ran into an empty field and saw that (y/n) had cried herself to sleep. Running won't save us for very long, but it will buy us some time. That man would be no help to us, especially since he was the villian right from the start, trying to inprison a small child.

'He's almost as bad as the childs mother...'

Flash Back~ (Cuz its Burrito...duh)

On that dreadful day before I was sealed onto (y/n), I was released into the world my strength not fully developed. I knew that my strength would never be as powerful as it was before. I was dying and wanted to take out a few towns before my death to be remembered. My strength would be told to every child and my destruction would leave the cities I crushed beyond reparable, I would carve my existence into this lowly earth if I had to. But before I could, I sensed a stronger energy source greater than any power I have ever seen. I went to the village in hopes to find it and use it to prolong my inevitable end...