Chapter 6

RPOV
I can't believe she was jealous of mine and Dimitri's relationship. Now let's see how she likes it now that we are a all lovey-dovey. I just got out my phone when a text popped up from Dimitri.
"R u still fuming about what happened? U can't always blame yourself."
"Yes I can, she did it because I called her out. She just uses me!" After I sent that text I broke down again. Then there was a knock on my door. When I opened it, I shut it right back because Vasilisa was right there.
"Rose open the door. I know your right behind the door." I still wasn't answering so instead I texted Dimitri.
"HELP!! Vasilisa is at my door and want leave."
"BRT!" Then I heard a honey voice say "Excuse me Princess." And the the door come open to show my Russian God of a boyfriend. "Come here, Roza" was all he said. I just cried into his chest when his phone rang.
DPOV
"Belikov"
"Where is Rose?"
"She is right now crying her eyes out."
"Why this time?"
"Vasilisa compelled her to hate me, but the only reason she did it was because she was jealous of mine and Rose close friendship."
"Is she even in training right now?"
"No, she's in her room still crying."
"Don't let her go to classes today."
"Yes, Petrov."
"Bye, Belikov"
"Bye, Petrov"
So yea Roza is gonna love me, more. I got her out of classes.
"Roza, you are to stay out of classes today, and I am to stay with you."
"Ok." was all the answer I got. I pulled away and wiped her tears. Then I pulled her back to me. We continued that until she fell asleep. Then I put her on the bed, and I went to my room for the blow up mattress and clothes. When I got back, I blew up the mattress and went to bed.
A/N
I'm sorry that I am up dating so frequently. I really don't have that much stuff going on right now. Sorry for the short chapter.