6/7 lemon

SO THIS IS A LEMON! ALSO KNOWN AS SEX SO IF YOU DONT LIKE ANY IF THAT SELF DO NOT READ THIS CHAPTER.!!!
But if you like this stuff continue reading :))))))))) have fun ;)

————-//——///——///—///-:/—-/—/

"Cutie wake uppp ." Gray was trying to get me out of bed

"Elsa, not right now...."

I heard the puppy jump off the bed and probably headed to another room. He was probably as sleepy as I was.

"Even the puppy is tired. He left." I chuckled
He pinned me to the bed, even though I'm pretty sure I was lying there already. His hands on top of my wrist.

"Else get off...let me sleep."

"Don't call me Elsa and plus Don't you love me more than sleep~"

"Sometimes it's debatable." I groaned

"Wow okay, I'll make you take that back."

I just closed my eyes to go back to sleep. He kissed my forehead all the way down to my neck. As He started to give me hickeys.

"Gray~" I whispered as he sucked on my skin

"sleep is not better than me~"

"I-I can still debate it." I say just to tease him a little

He let go of my wrist. He took off my tank top exposing my bare chest. He started rubbing my boobs as he kissed me on the lips. With passion but also dominance. I moaned as he played with my breast. He stopped for a moment to take off his t-shirt off. Exposing his well toned body and by that I mean his abs.

"Sometimes I wonder how did I get so lucky." I smile

"That's my line~" says as he kissed me again.

"You're so hot." Gray said in between groans

"Only I can get you like this, right?~"

"Yea~" he turns red and starts rubbing my stomach

He continues making hickeys everywhere. And my moans just turn him on even more. His hand went from my stomach to rubbing my inner thighs. I tensed up because my inner thighs are sensitive, especially sensitive to his touch.

"G-gray ." I moaned "don't tease."

His hand went under my underwear and started playing with my clit. As he was moving around and rubbing he was also looking at me for my reactions. I bit my lip in pleasure. He took both my hands and pinned them down together on the bed. Kissing me as he played with my clit. Inserting his fingers. my back arched from all the pleasure.

"I want to make you mine and claim you as my own." As he put more pressure and speed.

"Gray!" I moan closing my eyes, I was at my climax

He applied more pressure until I finally came. I was panting. Out of breathe from all the pleasure.

"Your turn." I say as I licked my lips

I pushed him down onto the bed. I went down and took off his boxers.

"Guess who's excited." I say seductively

I first teased him by just licking it. Slowly. I lick around the tip 3 Times and finally try to fit as much as him as I could. Bobbing my head and putting saliva on it so it would be easier to stroke. The part that I couldn't fit in, I stroked .

"Y-y/n I'm about to-." But before he could finish his sentence he cummed all over my chest.

I got on top of him showing the mess he made.

"Babe you got it all over me~" I lick my fingers and some off my chest.

"You look so hot right now."

"Babe I look hot all the time." rolling my eyes playfully

He quickly changed the position. He entered me slowly. Knowing that I'm a Virgin and all. I was in pain but I didn't let it show. Some blood came out. But I was still okay. It hurt but I knew I could trust him and he wouldn't hurt me on purpose.

"Just tell me when you're ready." He said

I nodded. After a minute I told him that he could move.

"You feel amazing ~" he moaned

"S-same to you " I moaned as his speed increased

He took one of his free hand to rub the top of my clit. I was a moaning mess.

"Gray I'm closeee."

"Alright just cum whenever."

I came in a matter of 2 mins. He continued to thrust in me as I continued to moan but after a few more he pulled out and came all over me.
I wiped it off, put one of his t-shirts on and laid down next to him. He put on some new boxers.

"I love you " He whispers

"I love you too ." I kiss him on the cheek and drift off to sleep