Papa Smurf x Reader

The smurf village was bustling all day, children and parent smurfs alike all getting ready for tonight- Christmas. All children smurfs looked forwards to tonight, and eagerly followed their parents home as the sun went down.
I invited papa smurf to my house tonight- I had no family and I would enjoy company for at least one holiday.
He accepted my invitation, but little did he know that I had ulterior motives to inviting him.

I wouldn't admit it to anyone- but something about papa smurf just heated up my own blue smurf body. His age meant he had experience in every part of life- and his beard was just so--
I stopped myself from getting too deep into thought. I couldn't let myself get distracted.
If all went well, then tonight he would get deep into this thot.

Time zoomed by as I cleaned my village house. I made the bed and set some candles. The tree's decorations were hung- just like papa smurf, and I found my outfit for tonight.
I put on red lingerie and had fabric bows tied to my wrists.
I put on a Christmas robe over it- I didn't want papa smurf to see all my goods before he knew what was happening tonight.

The sky was dark outside, and candles scattered light around my house, casting a soft glow on the furniture. I heard a knock at the door and anxiously opened it.
Papa smurf stood in front of me in a Santa hat and suit, fitting the role perfectly with his long beard.
I bit my lip and invited him in.

I offered some cookies and milk to him, but he politely declined.
"Ho ho ho,,, the kids in smurf village have all offered me sweets tonight. I'm supposed to be watching my weight, after all..."

"It's all right... I had something I wanted to talk to you about..." I said to him, dirty thoughts running through my mind. He didn't eat the sweets, but he'd eat a different kind of sugar I give him.

"Oh of course-" papa smurf sat down in a chair as he looked at me expectantly. "What is it?"
I took a deep breath and approached him with a sway in my hips.

"Papa smurf- you get me so hot... " I stood right above him in the chair, and I lowered myself onto his lap. "I'm so attracted to you..." his breath hitched as a confused look crossed his face.
I let my robe slip off my shoulders and papa smurf's eyes crossed over my body- busty lace bits in front of his face.
I grabbed his hands and stood up above him, pulling him out of the chair and into my bedroom.

I could feel his eyes on my body as we continued down the hallway. We made it to the bed and I laid down on the bed.
"Tie me up. I'll be your little present..." I breathed to him, seeing a glint in his eye as he followed my instructions.

"Y/n... this isn't what I expected when you asked me over..." he said, hands rubbing over my body. "Truth be told, it is better..."
I smiled at him, glad that everything was going well.

"Santa- make me your ho." I smirked, and he pulled off his own suit, breathing getting heavier.

"Y/n, seeing you here, all wrapped up for me..." he took off his final piece of clothing and was kneeling handsomely in front of me.

He leaned down, wrapping his thumbs around my panties and pulling them slowly down my thighs.
His blue hands caressed my body and I shivered under his cold touch. It was snowing outside and he must've walked here...

He lowered his body on top of mine and touched our lips together.
I could feel a certain Christmas package stiff against my thigh and smiled into our kiss.
His beard tickled my chin and trailed down to my chest as he hovered over me.
He followed the trail of his beard, blue lips connecting and sucking on my skin. I writhed under him, my arms above my head, tied to the bed.

"Papa smurf- please. I need you. I want my Christmas present..." I moaned underneath him and he chuckled softly.

"I'll give you your gift. Let me wrap it up nicely for you..." he breathed into my chest and rummaged through the clothes he left on the floor.

"You naughty boy... you were ready for tonight."
He smiled at my remark and reappeared above my hips, smiling.
"You're a naughty girl too... and Santa gives something to naughty girls..."

Papa smurf put his present under my tree and we moaned in unison.
"Daddy Smurf!"
He paused for a moment, but I felt the blood rush to his South Pole and smirked.
He mixed our blue bodies together with vigor, his lusting body stealing whatever it desired.
I pulled my arms against their tied restraints, curling my body to meet papa smurf.
His strong hands grabbed at my skin, holding my waist into place as he got comfortable.
"Santa's gonna ride his sleigh all night with you..." papa smurf breathed into my ear, his voice husky and deep.

"Okay daddy."

I felt his old body against every surface of my own and basked in the pleasure of it all.

We jingle bell rocked the bed for hours, my bedsheets looking like the white Christmas everyone had hoped it to be.