Chapter 1: A New Friend

"Uhhh, Mike are you sure about this? I'm not sure I'm ready to meet other animatronics yet.", said a young Foxy. Mike smiled.

     "It'll be fine, Foxy. You already know Bonnie really well, and Freddy and Chica are all really nice. Especially Freddy. That kid a literally a giant teddy bear! In fact, you can boop his nose and it will make a little squeaking noise.", Mike reassured the little fox. Foxy giggled. A nose that squeaks? Sounds cute. Wait, cute? I'm not gay! Or am I? I don't know yet, maybe I am, and it's the reason I'm so shy.

     Foxy broke out of his train of thought when they reached a big building with a sign that read FREDDY FAZBEAR'S PIZZA in big bold letters. With pictures of the three animatronics on the front. Foxy felt nervous. Mike looked at him and smiled.

     "Well, Foxy, welcome to your new home! Don't worry, Kai and Tyler are both really nice! They'll take care of you just fine.", he said, and Foxy smiled.

     When they entered the building, Foxy was instantly greeted by an unexpected hug from Tyler, which he returned. Tyler was the one who had suggested the idea, of bringing Foxy to live at Freddy's as human children tended to avoid him due to his rather scary appearance. Tyler, however, thought he was cute, and so did his best friend, Kai.

     "Oh, hi!", said a deep voice. Foxy looked and saw who he assumed, correctly, was Freddy. Along side him was Chica, and Foxy's best friend, Bonnie, who smiled, happy to see Foxy.

     "Uhh, right! Foxy, this is, Freddy, Chica, and you already know Bonnie. Now, you three, make sure to make Foxy here feel welcome.", said Kai, and he went into the kitchen to make some pizza.

     "Well, how about we get to proper introductions? As Kai said, I'm Chica, and this is Freddy, and you already know Bonnie!", said Chica. Foxy nodded and, for the first time in a long time, smiled.

     "Hey! Chica you actually got him to smile! Nice!", said Bonnie. Chica looked at Foxy in bemusement.

     "Wait, you mean you don't usually smile?", asked Freddy, who was shocked.

     "Well, not really, as Bonnie already knows, I tried going to public school once, and was made fun of for this mechanical arm. In fact, I got kicked out because this one kid pressed a button that turns my hand into a hook. And of course the school thought it was a weapon.", the fox explained. Freddy and Chica looked at him, shocked.

     "That's horrible! What was the kid's name?", Freddy asked.

     "I think it was... Springtrap. Kind of a stupid name if you ask me. And he was usually a nice kid, so I don't know why he did that, prolly was just curious, and made a mistake, I just hope if i see him again he'll apologize.", Foxy said. Freddy and Chica looked at each other, and then back at Foxy. Sad looks on their faces.

     "Springtrap was actually an orphan, but he kind invented this thing called a springlock suit where it was an animatronic that you could wear as a suit by using these things called springlocks which held the endoskeleton back. He made a version of himself, and kind of died while testing it....", Chica explained, and Foxy's face fell.

     "Oh....", he said, and they all(ironically silently) agreed to have a moment of silence for Springtrap.

     "Anyway," said Chica, "let's have some fun! Foxy, do you have a computer?" And the moment she asked that, Foxy sped away at practically the speed of light and returned with a laptop and some other things.

     "Woah, how did you go that fast?!", asked Freddy, his eyes wide with wonder, and Foxy giggled.

     "Mike was right, you can be childish, and also, I'm a natural born runner. I've had to run away from danger once or twice, although it didn't go well once.", he added in a whisper. Freddy gave him an odd look, then his face changed realizing part of what the fox had just said.

     "Hey! I'm not childish!", he said, then thought to himself, the way you said that was pretty cute though... wait, cute? Not now, Freddy, just don't let your gay side show. He's probably straight, anyway...

     "Well, where's my room?", asked Foxy. Chica looked at him nervously.

     "Well, you see, we don't exactly have a spare room upstairs. There's a small one behind Pirate's Cove, where you'll perform on occasion, but there's not enough room in there, and it's mainly used for storing props.", said Chica, Freddy and Bonnie shared an embarrassed glance.

     "Well, my room is the biggest. In fact, there's a massive area on one side of the room that's been empty ever since my brother left that I don't know what to do with, so you could sleep in my room.", said Freddy. Foxy blushed slightly, which Chica noticed, and then realized something and just barely contained a squeal.

     "Well, it's better than a tiny prop-filled room behind a stage, so ok!", said Foxy, and Chica just barely managed to not squeal. Later, the four were playing a game together.

     "Hmmmm...." said Chica, "never have I ever been gay!", she decided cheekily.

     "I hate you right now...", said Foxy, who was blushing madly. Freddy was surprised, but he moved up like nothing had happened, until Bonnie spoke.

     "Hey, Freddy, get back! Chica and I both know that you're gay.", he said. Freddy started blushing like crazy, but started talking like it was nothing.

     "Ok, ya got me there, Bon, but I'll get both of you back. Hey Foxy, need some help on figuring out what to say? I do know more about Chica than you do. I can tell you something that both she and Bonnie have done.", Freddy said, and whispered something in Foxy's ear. The pirate smirked.

     "I love the way you think Fazbear!", he said, and you in general, he thought to himself. "Never have I ever had a crush on someone of the opposite gender.", and Foxy and Freddy moved up, leaving Bonnie and Chica angry. The two laughed and high fived. This was going to be the start of a wonderful friendship...

A/N: Hey guys! I'm still alive! I've decided to give this fanfic a completely new look! That means I've taken down all the other chapters and I'm redoing all of them. So far I like the direction I'm taking this story, and I hope you all do as well! Anyway, I hope you all enjoyed, and as always, stay DETERMINED my dudes and dudettes!

~Bonnie Games