R I V E R D A L E

Full name- Valerie Yen

Nickename(s)- Val, Ri, The ghoulies and some serpents call her quick switch, or switch because of how often and quickly she pulls out her blade on people.

Age- Depends on Roleplay

Sexuality- Pansexual

Nationality- Chinese

Birth place- Shanghai, China

Personality- Sarcastic, Loud and loving once she opens up, rude sometimes, can be a bit harsh sometimes, short tempered, when upset she can be extremely negative, will not hesitate to fuck you up, can be a bitch sometimes.

Likes- Music (Specifically Violin, Cello, and Piano), Dogs and Cats, Being alone, Riding her skateboard

Dislikes- Most people, Being shamed in any way, being called 'freak', Bitches and Jerks, Narcissistic people

Friends- Fangs, Cheryl, Jughead, Sweet Pea, Toni

Crush- Sweet Pea (I don't usually change my love interest ever, Unless you can give me a really good reason as to why, Sorry! :3)

What she was doing on the morning of The Fourth of July- probably arguing with a serpent

Any involvement with Jason's death- No

Any involvement with black hoodie- No

Secrets: being a ghoulie ( only told friends )

Piercings- One eyebrow piercing (Ring version), One lip piercing (Ring version)

Backstory- As a child Valerie went to a private school with no one of her race. The school was all white (Caucasian). Being the only Asian child there, people used to torment her for being different. She had no friends growing up and didn't feel safe at home either. Her parents or family didn't care. Once she moved to Riverdale she thought she would have a fresh start. She moved away from her family, She transferred to Riverdale high where she met her life long friends! The serpents. But also ruined possibly everything. Because Valerie was a ghoulie. She felt safe with the ghoulies and felt they were her family. Once she reached legal age, Valerie went through traumatizing stuff that she can't get over. She'll only explain it to you if she feels you're close enough. Valerie loves hanging out with the Serpents and even stirred up some feelings for one, but didn't spill about it because she knew it'd be trouble.

Other- Is secretly self conscious about her body, Uses a skateboard, hates the drug trading, isn't a drug trading ghoulie, Has gone to prison multiple times, Traumatic background, Has glasses but doesn't use them unless needed because she hates them

Appearance-