I Don't Play Games

Dillion and I had stayed in that abandoned hallway, ditching 1 through 4th period. We never ran out of things to talk about. We talked about why cheese was cheese and why milk is milk instead of pee. He even tried to argue that chocolate isn't healthy when clearly it is because it's made out of nuts.

We were meant to skip all day but we ran out of teacher's lounge food so we both made the decision to leave the comfort of our own little world and make a break for lunch.

As we made our way through the lunch tables to our table, I locked eyes with 'miss barbie'. She held an ice bag over her right eye. She stared one eye daggers at me. I grinned at her as I walked past her table.

She frowned at me and then proceeded to scoot closer by Colton as if to claim her territory. I totally forgot about him, I felt like I wasn't really at school today, Dillion and I were in that hallway for what seemed like forever. I'm glad I was able to forget about the outside troubles, even if it was for half a day. It seemed like forever since I've seen Colton's attractive self.  

Colton's eyes burned into mine, his lips were in a thin line. I narrowed my eyes at him, trying to read him. Why was he looking at me like that? I  thought we...not friends but okay acquaintances. I looked around the whole table to see them watching my every move, hatred in their eyes. Surely from the fact that I've attacked two ignorant members of their group. I looked back at him to confirm if he's acting funny.

His expression is emotionless, his eyes stare back at mine coldly. I scoff loudly throwing my head back a little bit.

So much for being a 'Boss'

I continue walking to Dillion's tables. I sit down in front of him with a huff.

"What was that?" He asked taking a full nacho into his mouth without looking at me.

"Nothing....who is that girl on Colton's arm?" I said looking at Colton. She apparently knew me but I had no idea who this girl was.

"The girl you punched?.... Yea that's Brittney Fuller, she has a major crush on Colton but Colton does not like her...obviously  " I nodded as I processed the words. I knew they wasn't together. she doesn't seem like his type.

"Do you like him or something, you sure are taking an interest in him." He said raising his eyebrow with suspicion.  I've only been here a day in a half, I don't like that boy...He's just hot.

" No, he's just good looking erm... He's just um... Ugh forget you, stop asking me questions," I demand awkwardly. He's a dude, its awkward admitting stuff to a guy and he just wanna know everything. I look up to find Dillion laughing at me.

"Chill, I was just asking" Dillion paused for a moment, his smile vanished

 "But be careful with Colton, he doesn't have a good rep. He leads females on, sleeps with them, then totally blows them off... you might be the only girl he hasn't slept with and I kinda wanna keep it that way."

I stayed silent throughout his whole outburst. I simply stared at him. This conversation took a huge left turn. He seems like he has some type of grudge against him. I wish I wasn't so new, I wanna know their history.

I looked up at Colton to find him looking back at me. I pressed my lips into a thin line. I haven't been around him much but I couldn't help think he was actually into me but now I'm not sure.

I tear my gaze away.

"Say something"

I snap my head towards him and gave him a weak smile.

"Yea I don't like him, he's just... not ugly, I don't want anything to do with him." He gave me a lazy smile and continued to eat.

"Hey I think imma head out since I got a free period...thanks to you" I chuckled rising to my feet.