Weekend

Spencer's POV

I woke up later. I was extremely tired from yesterday. It was a lot in one day. I put my glasses on and headed for the bathroom. I brushed my hair. The ends were still a bit curly. I went into the main area and made a cup of tea. We can have snacks in the house. I sat outside on the deck in a chair at the table, just watching the waves crash. I love the smell of the ocean. I heard the door behind me open. It was Emma.

"Hey Emma."

"Hi Spencer. I think you should talk to Max."

"I do talk to Max."

"You know what I mean. You and him would be a good couple."

"You know what's odd when I first got here Max and I would talk about you guys."

"We were almost a couple. It just wasn't meant to be. You guys though have to try at least."

"We don't."

"Don't you like Max."

"Of course but I'm not sure in that way and I don't think he thinks of me in that way either."

"I know he does."

"How do you know?"

"I don't know exactly."

"See he doesn't end of story and that's fine- no good."

"You should talk to Max to see where he's at. Anyway we should start getting ready. Louis should be calling us down in 30."

"Okay. I'll take what you said under consideration."

I went and grabbed my outfit and walked into the bathroom. My outfit was a navy with white Peter Pan collar with black shirt and white converse. When Emma and I were both don't we headed downstairs to the deck. We got out there and everyone was arriving. When Max got there he walked over to us.

"Hey Max." I said

"Hi Spencer, Hi Emma." Max said

"Hey Max."  Emma said

I saw Leo I had to talk to him.

"Excuse me. I have to go talk to Leo." I walked towards Leo.

Hayley walked in front of me before I could get to him.

"Hi Hayley. How's your" she cut me off

"Cut the crap. What do you want?"

"I wanted to talk to Leo."

"About?"

"What does it matter to you?"

"Because unlike you I care about Leo."

"You didn't choose Leo and if you want him go tell him but you can't keep me from talking to him."

"I choose Daniel. I made the right decision but I still care."

"That's great you care, do me favor?"

"What?"

"Go talk to the guy you did choose and I'll go talk to Leo."

I walked around her and walked up to Leo.

"Leo, I'm so sorry about how I said no."

"It's fine."

"No its not. I said no and basically left you. I should done it differently. I don't know how but differently."

"Thanks Spencer that means a lot."

Then Louis walked in front of the students.

"Last night counted as a challenge. The challenge was for each House to try and get the most money donated but what you didn't know was that the donators were going to tell us about your manners towards them. Before I reveal the winner to want to say good job to all of you. The total about donated was a 25,830 dollars. The two numbers were 12,450 and 13,380 dollars. Congratulations to the Eagles house collecting 13,380 dollars. That doesn't mean the Ravens didn't put up a great amount of money. When we were talking their was a pair that got the most money donated compared to everyone else. Those two students were Max Miller and Spencer Green with 3,000 dollars. Keep the good work up."