Hitashi Sabaku'no

Here's the Up to date Hitashi!

Name: Hitashi Sabaku'no

Nickname: Snake or other mean names

Age: 16

Gender: Male

Sexuality: gay

Crush: Open (probably Sasuke or Sai)

Family: Father is the 4th Kazekage But is dead, Mother is dead, Oldest sister is Temari, then Kankuru, and then Gaara

Jutsu Type: Sand, wind style and other forbidden jutsu from Orochimaru

mentor: Orochimaru

Weight/ height/ frame: 90lbs, shorter for age ( 5'4 in a half), And is very lean

Affiliation: The Sand Village

Tattoos/ markings: the snake is on his right hand (like the pic) 

Has a curse mark on his left lower side

Looks: Red spiked hair (like gaara's pre-shippuden), black eyes, on right arm has a snake tatto coiling down (alike the picture), on left side of stomach has a curse mark, dark grey t shirt, black shorts, black shoes, kunai pouch on left leg and g...

Looks: Red spiked hair (like gaara's pre-shippuden), black eyes, on right arm has a snake tatto coiling down (alike the picture), on left side of stomach has a curse mark, dark grey t shirt, black shorts, black shoes, kunai pouch on left leg and gourd full of sand. (Pictures above)

Personality: At times Hitashi can be very sarcastic yet can turn intimidating in a second if someone baits him. Most of the time, he tries to pass as if he didn't decide to become Orochimaru's apprentice. He can be very sly and manipulative and he can kill without remourse. He grew up believing he was worthless.

Weapons: Sand, Jutsu, Kunai and Shuriken

Habits/ hobbies: Training with Orochimaru, assassinations, getting on Siblings nerves and more training

Brief Backstory of OC: Since birth, Hitashis Father, the Fourth Kazekage despised and hated him. His father blamed him for the death of his wife, who passed away after Hitashis birth. Really Hitashis father had taken half of the shukakus full power which was sealed inside Gaara, and gave it to his unborn son as a backup if Gaara couldn't handle the beasts power. Once Hitashi was in the academy, kids would never go near him or acknowlege him this too include the teachers. As a pre-teen Hitashi took the exam to become a ninja. Shockingly, as top of his class, he passed not only becoming a genin, but advancing towards Chunin.
With his new team, Hitashi only had a few missions before snapping at his squad leader, who always looked down upon him for being a 'monster'. A few moments after this, Orochimaru had seen Hitashi and begun keeping records and watching his everyday life. One certain mission Hitashis leader had made him angered which resulted in Hitashi trying to fight his surperiour. Orochimaru watched and observed this as Hitashi was beaten, bruised and scolded. Hitashi has left to cool down and this was when Orochimaru made his move. The snake was able to convince Hitashi that he was never loved nor accepted. Orochimaru told the Teen that in order to become his disciple, he'd have to kill a certain person. This person was Hitashis Squad leader. Hitashi accepted and regrouped with his "team". Soon with his sand, Hitashi had brutally killled both his leader and teammate. Right then Hitashi had become Orochimarus apprentice, and he has been ever since.

(Shippuden) vvv

Now Hitashi is 16 and it's been 6 years since he became Orochimarus sidekick, and in those 6 years, it's been three years since he's returned to the Sand. Over the long years a few things had happened. While the two long undesturbed years of training had gone by, the Akasuki had kidnapped Gaara and meant to kill him. Only since the shukaku was only half sealed in Gaara, he merely was knocked out and the monstourous being only became whole in Hitashi. Now being a full Jinchuriki, Hitashi is forced to return to the sand where he re registers as a ninja and shortly becomes a Jonin. For the past three years he's been going undercover as Orochimarus aprentice only making up excuses to visit the Leaf to visit his mentor.