Act One: Getting the part

3rd POV

A small skeleton raced through a large house. He was currently late for auditions.
As always.

"Ugh, I'm going to be late..." Sans slipped on his jacket and raced out the door. He, and experienced actor was late, again. He was kinda infamous for it. He sprinted along

"Mr.-" The skeleton known as Black Ink, or better, Calligrey, asked the late actor. Calligrey gave a menacing glare at Sans, but he didn't notice.

"Not now, Calligrey!" Sans rushed past him, and practically jumped into his car. "C'mon, c'mon...

Yes!" Sans started the engine and glanced at his watch, 5 minutes left before he was officially late. Luckily, there wasn't much traffic, so he went full speed on the highway.

He drove and made it just in time for the auditions for the Live-Action remake of The Little Mermaid (BTW the little mermaid is obviously not mine... duh?). Of course it was another Live-Action remake. Sans was greeted by a small skeleton, whose name tag read 'Blue'.

"Welcome, just go to the auditions, sir. I assume you're Sans, go to room 63 E." Blue chirped. Sans shrugged off his signature blue hoodie and went too the room Blue had mentioned. It was a large room, perfect for acoustics. There, he saw many other skeletons and humans alike in hopes for a part in this amazing remake. Some of them he recognized, like Swapfell, Red, Dream, and nightmare

"Ah, Sans. I guess you're here for the auditioning of 'the prince' in the Little Mermaid. It's already your turn," the director, a skeleton named Ink,stated monotonously. Well, he was late.

*le tem skip*

"WHAT?!?!?!?" Sans screamed. He had been staring at his computer screen, awaiting to see the part he had gotten. It wasn't the one he tried out for. "I GOT ARIEL!!!! OF ALL PEOPLE!!!" This was bad. He, even though he didn't technically have a gender, got the role of a female.

He angrily looked at the cast, the role of the prince was a fellow actor, Red. Ursula was Nightmare... why though??? Frisk was Sebastian and Dream was Flounder. A human that he had heard being referred to as 'the rock' got the part of King Triton. That was weird, but in a funny way. And last but not least, Papyrus was the chef... GOOD JOB BRO!!!

Papyrus was Sans's brother, a quirky chef with his own TV show alongside Mettaton. Even though Sans despised his brother's relationship with the fame hungry robot, he loved seeing the pasta-obsessed skeleton happy. So he let it happen.

When he announced with Mettaton, Sans has pulled Mettaton away and made him promise to never ever do anything to him... without protection. And never break his heart. The promise still stands.

Heh, and here he is, single af. He would probably have to ask for relationship advice from his younger brother of all people, because he didn't feel comfortable talking about it with his closest ( and dating / married) friends.

"I have to call Papyrus!" Sans exclaimed happily, dialing his brother's number.

"HELLO! THIS IS THE GREAT PAPYRUS, WAIT... SANS!!!" Papyrus answered the phone in his confident voice. Sans just got straight to the point.

"Good job on getting the part, bro!" Sans smiled to himself. Papyrus screamed into the phone, and he could tell that he dropped the phone and was running around the room. When he finally calmed down, Papyrus asked him something:

"DID YOU GET THE PART OF PRINCE ERIC?" Papyrus asked the question he dreaded as well as answering another: the name of the prince. Sans wrung his hands, a habit of his, and replied.

"Uh... I didn't get it. I got Ariel-" Sans admitted, and was interrupted by his brother.

"SO, YOU GET TO SWIM AROUND IN A SHELL BRA?" Papyrus asked seriously
, making Sans blush over the phone, imagining him in a female ecto-body clothed in only a bra and mermaid tail. He suddenly realized that he would have to kiss this Red actor guy. He didn't even know the skeleton.

"Uhh... I g-guess?" Sans stuttered, and his hands were shaking so much, he accidentally pressed the 'end call' button. But he didn't notice.

Jesus... I'm going to have my first kiss... with a guy!

So! How do you like it?

Author-Chan