page fucking 80

Fuck he was doing this, He was actually doing this. Jeremiah fucking Heere was about to jerk off to his boyfriend voice without him knowing. His fucking v o i c e. Would he be able to be quiet enough? Probably not. Fuck he's gonna screw this up so bad-

Jeremiah Heere calm the hell down.

Okay okay Jeremy you can do this just be quiet right? That's not too hard. Fuck.

Jeremy's finger was hovering over the call button, and as he took a deep breath he clicked it.

Fuck he was actually doing this.

"Yyyyello" Michaels voice blasted from the phone, Jer fucking forgot to turn his volume down.

He turned it down slightly real quick before balancing his phone between his ear and shoulder, "Hhey Mikey! How's it hangin'?"

"Pretty good, but dude it's literally almost 1 in the morning. Why did you call me?" Michael had an amused tone, so he obviously wasn't upset Jer called him.

"Um, y-yknow just needed some of that Mikey chill. Do you um?? Have anything interesting to rant about?" Jeremy suddenly asked, already barely stroking himself and just needing more of Michaels voice.

Fuck that's probably suspicious- Jeremy's thoughts ran wild.

"Ah fuck man do I, I swear it's crazy-" Michael continues to rant, Jeremy's hand speeding up in a corkscrew motion, chocking back quiet grunts.

"-I swear those girls hate me," Michael says as he finishes off his rant.

"I'm pRetty sure those gIrls hate everyone," Jeremy cringed at the way his voice cracks from the effort of staying quiet enough.

"Uh, you okay there Jer? You sound sick," the care in Michael's voice just makes Jeremy want to speed his hand up even more.

"OH Um haha,, it's okay dude I'm not sick," the response was sorta rushed but as if Michael would pay attention to that.

They sat in awkward silence for a few seconds before Michael spoke, "Jer? are you...masturbating right now?"

"WHAt Haha no of course not whywouldyouassumethat-" Jeremy's hand stopped and his heart pounded from the fact he basically just got found out.

"Oh my fucking god Jer you are, aren't you?" Michael's tone had abut of humor in it but you couldn't tell if you weren't listening for it.

"Fuck Mikey I'm sorry I shouldnt hav-" Jeremy stuttered out, panicked.

"Wait why are you sorry? I mean if you wanted to jerk off over the phone you could've just asked," Michael chuckled. I'm the background you could hear the faint sound of a zipper.

"GGEGGEWG MICHAEL-" Jeremy.exe has stopped functioning.

"Jeremy calm down I'm joking with you, but seriously all you would had to do was ask," Michael sounded quite sincere.

"Fuckokayum- I think I'm u h gonna hang up and go finishrealquickillberightback-" Jeremy almost got the button to hang up but Michael replied too quick

"Wait Jer don't go. What were you thinking 'bout?" Michael oddly enough sounded insanely casual asking that.

"I- Michael how are you so calm-"

"Jer, just answer the question." Michael cooed through the phone. Jeremy knew Michael said he was just joking, but if he was why would he want to know? Nonetheless, Jer felt as though he had to answer.

"Well, I... Well I mean... I guess I just-"
Jeremy gulped. This was gonna be harder than he thought. "Well it's kinda personal and all, and you know how it i-"

"Jer. Babe, just tell me."

Fuck, he called him babe. That really helped him along. Jeremy slowly resumed his hand movement, moaning slightly.

"Well, I mean" He moaned a bit "I remembered that one time in your basement, whenever you" He moaned a bit more, "and you had just got that new delivery of weed. It was nice and you were- ah! You- you got really high, and we ended up cu-u-udlinnng all night long, ahfuck-"

"Fucking hell Jer, go on, please." Jeremy could hear the distinct sound of a container of lube opening up.

"I- Michael wait you're going to-"

"Jeremy please, keep going"

"A-allright. I remember the ti-ime we- ah- we uh, met behind the pizza parlor and made out for a while.. Hhhh... Heh, if those hobos weren't there I'd like to imagine thatyoyd bend me over and-aH!" Jeremy's back arched as he pumped faster and harder.

Jeremy heard the faint sound of fapping on the other end of the line and Michael holding back moans. "Y-yeah, you bet your ass I would have. I even had a condom in my pocket."

"Woooo that's fucking hot as hell" Jeremy thought as he tried to hear the few moans Michael couldn't stop from escaping.

"Jer bear, don't leave me hanging, keep talking about what it was"

"Oh, errr... There was the time that Rich came over and-hh- he was in the kitchen and you secretly wrapped your arms around my chest-ohfuckahh- and I... Could feel you behind me whisperinnngg, hah-haahh- those thing into my eARS," Jeremy pumped in just the right spot.

"Fuck Jer don't stop PLEASE" Michael wasn't even trying to keep his moans in anymore, they rang out and caused Jeremy to go as fast as he could.

"Fuck... Fuck Mikey you're so-hAH-so fucking perfect in every way posSIble fuck-" Jeremy could tell he was on the edge of climax. "M-Mikey I cant hold it any looonger, I- I've gotta do it"

"Go on babe, I wanna hear y-you moan out."

With that Jeremy went as fast So he possibly could, and to both him and Michael's delight, he moaned loudly as he came and was leaned back into his seat, panting furiously.

Michael was on his brink too, and hearing Jeremy's moan pushed him far over and more. "F-Fuck!" He moaned out as he came and too panted.

Michael slowly brought the phone back up to his ear. "Heh, so... Next time instead of doing it without telling me, just let me know. I want in on the fun, too." Jeremy laughed and agreed, then the two hung up and got some sleep.

- J & I