The Fake

CONNOR X READER VS FAKE CONNOR

Update: This is old, don't read it. 😂
----

"Connor?" Y/N softly speaks out as she moves around in the darkness. She feels around for a wall, but feels nothing but cold air. She shivers as she starts to breath heavily.

"C-Connor... Im scared" She whimpers like a lost child.

Connor has been missing for about 24 hours now, and this place is where people said he was. A cold, abandoned hospital with nothing but broken door locks and windows. Hank told Y/N to not look for Connor and let the FBI look for him, it would be safer.

But Y/N wanted to find him now.

She told Hank that she was going to a friends house, since he treats her like a daughter, she couldn't tell him the truth. So, to sum it all up; Y/N is at a abandoned hospital looking for an android that she has a secret crush on, and she didn't even bring a flashlight, and no one knows where she is.

She yelps as she hears a squeak behind her, almost stepping on what appears to be a mouse from the moonlight coming through the windows. She quickly stumbles forward, trying to avoide it as it scatters past her shaky form.

She feels her face heat up as she feels the need to cry, but she doesn't let it happen. She has to find Connor. She keeps going forward, letting the wall and moonlight guide her.

She comes to a door opening, seeing scratches of "ra9" written many times on the wall, well, if she is seeing them good enough. She shivers as she knows that is a deviant sign.

She lets her hand skim the wall as she walks slowly past, feeling the "Ra9" scratches. She suddenly hears steps further into the room.

"C-Connor? Hello?" She turns around and slowly looks around her surroundings. Only three broken windows, a paitent looking bed, and a cabinet of most likley very bad medication. She stays silent, trying to listen for more sounds.

"Y/N?" She hears her name be called in a calm manor. She gasps and turns around to the voice.

"Connor?" She slightly backs away as she hears foot steps approaching. Shes gasps as she sees a hand reach out for her.

She shuts her eyes tightly as she gets grasped into an embrace.

"H-Huh?" She slowly opens her eyes to see Connor smiling down at her.

"C-Connor!" She says excitedly as she hugs him tightly, feeling the surprising warmth of him. He chuckles and weirdly rubs her back. She doesn't seem to notice it as he lets go of her.

"You've finally found me! I've been lost in here waiting for you!" He exclaims with a smile.

"W-Waiting for me?" She asks him. He nods and takes hold of her hands.

"You, Y/N" He softly says with a gleaming smirk. She notices that he's acting...different. Her smile slowly turns into a face of confusion.

"Connor? your acting strange..." She states with an eyebrow lift. He looks down at her with a weird expression.

"What do you mean? It's me, Connor" He puts his hand on his cheek and rubs her cheek with his thumb. She giggles and softly grips onto his arm. She suddenly hears a huge bang in the other corner of the room. She jumps and looks that direction.

"W-What was that?" she studders to Connor. He starts to slowly lose his smile as he lets her go, and heads straight to the corner. She hears a thump and a groan.

She slowly starts to walk to the corner.

"Connor..?" she comes apon to two Connors fighting?!

"WHAT!" She yells as they both stop fighting. She stares at them as she breathes heavily, she starts to cry.

"W-Whats going on?!" They stare at her as they both stand up. One of the Connors reaches for her.

"He's evil Y/N!" She backs away.

"S-Stay away!" She cries out and tears fall.

They both look exactly the same...w-which one is my Connor?

She looks at both of them closely, no. No differences.

"Ask us questions, only the real Connor would know" One of them says in a worried tone. She nods softly and looks at one of them.

"H-How did we meet?" She asks with a shaky voice.

"I met you at your 19th birthday at the police station, I've been working with Hank, and you would always be at Hanks house because you guys are friends" He says automatically. She stares and start to give up on the other one, but she gives him a chance.

"Y-You, whats my brother's name?" He gulps and stares at her.

"Charlie, He's 24 years of age" She sighs and stares at this Connors expression.

"W-whats my most horrible memory?" She softly asks.

"Your mother died in a car crash, with your younger sister in the hospital the next day...she didn't make it. You moved in with Hank, who was your mothers good friend..." She stares at him with a sad expression.

"C-Connor?" She studders out. He smiles and quickly hugs her.

"Y/N" Suddenly the other Connor grips onto the real Connor and drags him down, trying to beat him up.

"You won't get away that easily! You deviant!!" He yells and tries to punch his nose, but Connor blocks it and kicks him away. Connor grips her hand and starts to run away.

"C-Connor what do we do!" She yells out and almost trips on some bottles of medicine.

"We find a way to destroy him" He says and turns a corner with her.

"CONNOR!" She yells as they almost falls of a ledge.

"WHERE DID THIS LEDGE COME FROM?!" She yells out an looks down to see the city sidewalk.

"Must be a balcony..?" He says and looks down, his LED flashing yellow as he gets an idea.

"Y/N, Listen.."

-----

Connor hids behind a table as Y/N waits for the fake Connor to arrive.

"Y/N!" He yells out and goes up to her, hugging her.

"Connor there you are! Did you kill the fake Connor?" She asks him as she hugs him tightly.

"Yes I have, we should leave now" He says as he starts to walk away with her.

She suddenly stops him, putting her hands on his chest. He looks at her and smirks as she leans in. She feels her breathing on his lips.

"C-Connor..." She softly says as she grips onto his Blazer. He chuckles and rubs her back.

"What is it baby?" He says in a seducing way.

She suddenly pushes him, making him fall off the edge.

"Byeeee!!!! Bitch!!" She yells as he falls to the city streets. She giggles as Connor comes up behind her and hugs her.

"Y/N your a life saver, literally" He chuckles and turns her around to properly hug her.

She smiles with a blush as he cups her cheeks. He softly says her name as he kisses her forehead with love.

"When you pretended to kiss the other Connor-" He suddenly gets stopped in midsentince by getting kissed. He gets surprised, but slowly kisses her back with passion.

She slowly stop kissing him.

"I-I love you Connor..." She says and cuddles into his chest, his LED goes yellow to blue.

"I-I love you too Y/N" He says as he cuddles her back, cheeks turning blue.

----

ITS TWO IN THE MOURNING😎😂I DID IT! WOOOO! hope you guys enjoyed! And since i can't reread it, (i need sleeps) tell me if there is grammar errors! Love you guys! Request!☺️the first lemon might be next!