#3

Jughead laid in the grass of the football field as he looked up at the sky. Something was wrong, he could feel it, school was quite, everyone was shocked in class when Cheryl was there and Archie. He ignored anything and listened to he enjoyed every day but he couldn't enjoy it much longer someone's boot kicked him in the eye.

"Ow!" Jughead groaned.

"I need something from you freak" He heard Reggie kneel down to face him.

"Fuck you Mantle" Jughead spat holding his sore eye.

Reggie was an attractive man and no one would ever believe Jughead if he went to blame that Reggie hit him. Though he wouldn't snitch he wasn't that type of person, he looks at Reggie one last time before agreeing to whatever Reggie needed.

"I need some drugs, you know the ones that get me more buff" Reggie said.

"You want me to get you steroids? Reggie you can simply buy them over the counter" Jughead explains.

"My Mom won't buy me anymore" Reggie scoffed.

"You're eighteen! You don't need her permission anymore idiot" Jughead rolled his eyes.

Reggie had the brain size of a pea, though no one called him stupid if they had a death wish which probably Jughead would simply agree to. Reggie seemed shocked by the information he just got, he thanked Jughead and ran off. What the fuck? Jughead thought, did that moron actually not know that.

"You okay bro?" He heard Archie ask.

"Just delt with a brainless mom fucker, so yes I'm just okay" Jughead said.

Archie sat beside Jughead his jersey a little snug on his body but Jughead, didn't mind one bit. Jughead looked away from Archie, and sighed. He can't seriously like that, just last night they both reminisce about their middle School life's when they where great pals and never worried about ending it.

"That's why you look like you just got hit" Archie laughed.

"It hurts you dick head! You didn't even get me ice!" Jughead laughed as well.

"Do you need a diaper change as well you big baby!?" Archie laughed harder.

"Shit head" Jughead smiled.

Jughead and Archie both laughed for a while, no one interrupted the two and they enjoyed each other's company. Jughead really enjoyed it as they sat and talked about anything they could think of, Jughead was warming up to the Ginger Boy he didn't care.

"You want to come over tonight?" Archie asked the crowned boy.

"My Dad isn't home till next Friday" Archie adds.

"Cheryl must be obsessed with that?" Jughead joked.

Though Jughead didn't know what Archie knew, Archie was still upset by Cheryl she left him for the asshole he didn't even know. Jughead gave the ginger boy a head nod before walking off to his house, Archie obviously smiled proud of himself.

Archie bursted into his house making sure each and everything was perfect for the crown boy Jughead. He really wanted Jughead to feel comfortable in his house, even though it was his second home. After what his Dad did he didn't really know anymore.

"Archie, what the hell are you doing?" He heard Jughead laugh.

"Ha! Um, changing" Archie said.

Jughead looked at the ginger boy's torso, his lip hid between his teeth as he stared more at his abs. Jughead turned away from Archie, he wanted to do things with Archie but he didn't want anything to get destroy while those happened. He looked at the the football laid underneath the couch, Jughead furrows his eyebrows together.