Prom 2

On the night of prom I had gotten all lady? Up. I got my hair, makeup, nails done. I was all prepared. As for my dress.. let me tell u. Despite being a loser with no friends I did have a nice body. I was skinny and fit. U know what every guy wants I got boobs and an ass. Every girls dreams. Anyways... for my dress I wore this shiny emerald black tight dress. It showed off my curves perfectly. After I got all glammed up Kim Taehyung picked me up in a limo. It was a group limo with his other friends. While everybody was in the limo partying it up including Kim Taehyung I sat alone on my phone. That was until this hot guy came up to me. Now who is this guy u might ask. It was no other than Park Jimin, he was Kim Taehyungs bets friend. Jimin was not bad looking he has rock solid abs. 10/10 he was fucking sexy as hell. Back to the story... Jimin came up to me trying to make small talk. He was complimenting me and shit like that. We ended up talking out whole ride there. Honestly Jimin wasn't a bad person the only issue with him was that he's a player. He has been in so many relationships u can't even keep count anymore. That's why I prefer Kim Taehyung. Despite him being so fucking gorgeous and hot he didn't go around hiding himself out. He has been in a couple of relationships but not that much.