Chapter 8

3rd Pov

Dark Fang was at the Kanto Region as many people were screaming in fear while running fast as they can, Dark Fang had his head inside of the bus inside while munching many dead people inside as the signal hit him which cause him to pulled his head out while looking around before he howl angrily and rush toward to Sinnoh, also stomping some people to death instantly.

In the region of Kalos, Killer Gator dived into the water about to demolished another city until the signal hit him which cause him to instantly turn toward to the direction of Sinnoh and his body was so larger than a Wailord that his body hit many ships to the underwater, breaking the ships also killing the people on the ships and boats.

Finally, on the plane, the signal hit Ash and when the signal hit him. Ash instantly woke up as his bruises were gone instantly and his claws become sharper and his height was now 40 feet which Lusamine noticed the odd appearance of Ash and she also heard him moving and growling quietly.

Lusamine - "Ash, you okay, buddy?" She said and they watched Ash moving a little while Annie, Snowy and Scarlet felt the dark and angry atmosphere around Ash which their eyes widened in fear and horror.

Scarlet - "Oh, crap..." Ash's wings rise up and his tail swinging slowly and the flame on his tail turn brighter than ever.

Ash put his left arm on the ground to support himself which made them worried for him, he shake his head for a second before he instantly jerk his head up with rage, anger and fury inside of his red glowing eyes which Lusamine eyes widened in horror that Ash lose control and was going on a rampage.

Lusamine - "Oh, no..." She whispered in fear and disbelief as Ash grips the cage tightly that it broke which many of the belts on the ground broke loudly that caused everyone on the plane to look at the direction of the sound except the pilots.

Lusamine - "Get up, now!" They got up and ran away when Ash used the cage to move himself fast and he was furiously growling loud that it made the plane turn to tight side confusing the pilots.

Ash broke out of the cage with a powerful slam and he roar loudly also hit the ground with his right fist, he grab a crate and toss it at Andreas and the others but they dodge and one of the guard's was hit by the crate, knocking him out.

Andreas - "Aim for the belly!" He shouted while firing bullets with his desert eagle and many of the guards shot at Ash with neither a
Berrete M9 or Glock 17 or XM8.

Black Fury lunged toward the right side of the guard that was shooting at him and he punch him hard, then push the middle one to the wall and grab the right side guard that was shooting at him with the Glock 17 as he used his body and slam him right into the wall, killing the guard. He twisted the middle one and punch his stomach also killing him due to the powerful impact of the fist. Ash fists glow white and punch the guard that was shooting at his chest but the bullets merely just bounced off his chest, he grab he left side guard head and crush it killing the guard instantly and he used the body to toss it to one of the guard and kill him with a one soft punch.

He grab one of the guard and toss him across the plane which Lusamine quickly broke her cuffs and help her daughters to broke the cuffs off. Andreas grab a SPAS-12 and he shot the shotgun bullets at Ash who grab one of the guard and toss him right into the pilot's door which it was destroyed, surprising the pilots and Lusamine open a large case and grab the tranquilizer sniper which Ash toss a grate behind her head making her groan in pain and collapsed to the ground. One of the pilots that wasn't piloting the plane got off the seat and grab a M16A1, Lusamine got up and was about to put the tranquilizer into thr sniper until she stopped and turn around which she saw Ash glaring at her with rage, anger and fury still on his eyes and his right talon was on top of Andreas who is looking at her.