03. Baby Boy

Everyone: Are you gonna update this story? Why did you leave us hanging ㅠㅠ Author-nim please update, I miss you ❤

Me:

Hi!

Hi!

I'm really for sudden hiatus for this story 🙏

Actually I was feeling slightly scared to continue this story because I might crushed your expectations for Jungkook's, Taehyung's and Chaeyoung's characters 😅

Since the start I already said, I've things planned, and all of your reactions were kind of opposite with what I prepared 😂

Anyway, I don't want to abandon any stories of mine, so here you go!

2 months later...

Jeon Jungkook.

Do you feel familiar with his name?

Who wouldn't know Jungkook? He's known as the jerk who drugged his girlfriend without knowing she's actually in love with him.

Oh, he's also the jerk who tried to abort the innocent baby in his girlfriend's tummy.

He's the one and only jerk who started the flame of competition for a girl with his best friend ㅡ Taehyung.

All of his past stories aren't sounding too good and great.

But here, he can get rid of all of it.

He can start a new beginning.

The sinner Jungkook is getting famous in the countryside because of three things; his handsome face, his build figure and his rumour.

A rumour about him; that he's actually a gay.

Are you wondering why did the rumour start to float around the countryside?

It's because since he came to the village several months ago, he always rejected every girls' confession that he received.

He doesn't seem interested in woman.

He's always working, working and always working at the farm.

He doesn't socialize much with his neighbours as he rarely leaves his small house.

And today, Jungkook is digging the ground diligently just to plant tomato seeds.

Seconds later, a pretty girl is coming to his farm, her name is Yeri. She is really liking Jungkook very much and she doesn't care about the rumour at all.