•sign two: Encounter•

Katsuki was filled with determination. He was determined to make you his. He doesn't know why he is so in love with you. He never felt this way towards any female. He thought he would probably fall in love with a female with a powerful quirk. Yet he fell in love with a woman with a useless yet useful and fearful quirk.

  Maybe a mental health disorder or he's just fucking obsessed with thinking about you. He can't get you out of his head. Most of his thoughts were about you. He couldn't concentrate. What are you doing to him? Why were you driving him mad? It was a pain to him to continue thinking about you. He had to get rid of his thoughts they were taking over his mind.

After seeing you with Izuku he became super pissed. Hell beyond pissed you were supposed to be his. Why the hell were you were kissing Izuku's cheek?! He was going to deal with Izuku later he had to make sure you were safe. So he followed you without you noticing him.

He made sure you went to class safely like a good boyfriend he is. He even watched you walk home to your parents watching your every move. He only did this for your safety. He left as soon as you made it to your house.

You made him feel something very strange. You made him feel a certain emotion that he thought he locked away. He needed some therapy he hated this feeling and yet he loved this feeling.

You were a distraction to him and you weren't even trying to be. You interrupted his studies and his training mentally. Was that one of your quirks? It can't be.

He groaned and slammed the book on his head. He let out tears he never knew he even had. This was agony. This was torture. He was trying to find a cure for this mental illness. He couldn't stop with these dirty thoughts about you swarming around in his head.

His determination to win your heart only grew stronger as he continued to think about you. Thinking about your trembling body underneath him letting out moans caused by him and only him. So many positions he would try on you. So many hickeys he would put on you.

  Then his mind went to something more sinister. He thought about you kissing Deku's cheek. It made him jealous. You're the one that's supposed to be kissing his cheek. It's always a fucking competition with Deku.

  He walked down the halls with his hands in his pocket seeing you with that Deku which pisses him off even more. He yearned for your touch just one touch that's all he needed and he'd be gone. He shoved you on purpose. "Get the hell out of my way ya nerd!" He shouts out a you face already heated.

  "What the hell you could've walked around me not push me down you jerk." She groaned as she sat up and that darn Deku helped her up.

"I WILL KILL YOU DEKU!"

   He acted on instinct. He grabbed Deku by the collar and threw him. He was about to kill him but he realized something, you were watching him. He couldn't move afterwards, because of your quirk. You were trembling because of fear that you felt towards the blonde. He gritted his teeth and cursed himself as he saw you run away. He would've chased after you but he couldn't. He was stuck in his spot.

Once you lost sight of him you lost control of him. Yet, you were far away from him you would go back for Deku but you couldn't. You wondered if he was okay.