✧・゚: *✧・゚:* Back Home *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

(y/n)'s pov

i quietly glanced at his peaceful sleeping face. 'i'm sorry yoongi. i have to do this. she's coming back for me' , i thought sadly. i cherished the last moment that i could look at this art before slipping out the door, one hand tightly gripping my suitcase i hastily packed that morning, the other subconsciously wiping the tear on my face i didn't realise had rolled down.

yoongi's pov

i aroused from my slumber. '(y/n)?' i asked, half asleep. no reply came. immediately i jumped out from the bed and ran around the house looking for signs of her. i spotted a note folded neatly and placed on the table. hurriedly, i opened the notes, nearly ripping the note into pieces.

"dear yoongi,it read. ' ah, her sweet neat handwriting, ' i smiled to myself. however, the words next instantly made my smile turn upside down.

" i'm sorry i have to leave. my abusive mother is coming back to find me, and i need to escape to another country as soon as possible. i promise to return when i'm safe. 

love you,

(y/n). "

reading her words, i curled into a ball and bawled my eyes out. i missed her already.

✧・゚: *✧・゚: *:・゚✧*:・゚✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧  ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

3 years later

3rd person's pov

yoongi spent each and every day for the past 3 years mourning the leave of (y/n). no day went by without the sweet, beautiful smile of hers entering his mind. he was constantly on the verge of tears, and almost fell into a state of depression. 

it was one of those days where he was especially missing (y/n)'s comfort and encouragement. it had been a bad day for him, during which he almost got fired from his job. to clear his mind, he headed to the park where (y/n) and he would always go to on dates.

sitting on the bench, he buried his heads in his hands and started sobbing. he felt lost, like a child in a crowd of tall adults. he wondered how he would go on with his life. he felt like the world's most terrible person. 

suddenly, someone sat next to him on the bench and whispered his name. 'yoongi?' he would recognize that voice anywhere. '(y/n)?' he looked up to see the angelic smile he had been missing for 3 long years. without hesitation, they pulled each other into a tight embrace. yoongi whimpered into her shoulder, as (y/n) rubbed his back soothingly. in their hug, they both felt perfect. they were finally back home.

✧.*・°✯.˚✧★ author's notes ✧.・°✯.˚✧*★

hiya!

hope yall like this one-shot! remember to vote and comment!!! 

xoxo, sowon