Back in the day

How it use to be !

Shay

High School is where we met, where i met my Marcos . Marcos played football for our school which is Alley High School . Every girl in school wanted to date a football player plus if he was popular which Marco was . I had one class with him that's was biology i was crushing on him but i believed he liked me back because he would look back at me and smile then i would be blushing .

One day in biology class we was doing a project and you needed a partner I usually be partners with Stacey but that day Stacey was not at school that day so i had to look for a partner i looked around looking for a partner then i see a hand waving i turn and it was Marco he said aye come here then, i walked over to where he sat at and he said hey you want be my partner i said sure then i sat down then he asked was i smart i said smarter than you Marcos was a senior I was a junior .

hahaha very funny said Marco he said i like you you real funny. We had work on our project laughing and giggling all class then Mr .Hayes walks up to our, lab table and said i see you too got to know each other that's good but work more less talking. Mr .Hayes tells the whole class,that the project is due next week on Friday and you need to schedule time to work with your partner on the project. Marco said by the way what's your name i said Shay .. Shay Johnson ohhh okay said Marco my name Demarco but everybody call me Marco you can call me Marco if you want . The bell ring i walked over to where I was sitting at first and got my book bag i started walking towards the door then i hear someone call my name Shay i turn and it was Demarco he said wait up yelling from the back of the classroom .

I stopped and waited for him he said Shay what class you going to i said Ms .Brown history ared my class a cross from yours i walk you to your class we started walking ,he had told me a joke and i couldn't stop laughing he said it anit that funny then he stopped in the middle of the hall and look at me i said what still laughing from before then he said you have a beautiful smile then i started to blush . Ever since then we been like the bestest friends.

For me to get closer to him i join the chearleader team i try out for the team tuesday after school i sawed him, practicing on the football feild then he sawed me he waved i waved back then i walked over where the try outs was at I did the routine i had to practice for the tryouts i made it too i looked over to the football field and sawed him looking at me then he started cheering for me and sreaming Yes "GO SHAY WOO WOO YOU GO GIRL ".  I was blushing like always .

After tryouts i was walking home my neighborhood is like 10 blocks down from the school. As i was walking i sawed Marco riding in his car it was a black honda . I had my earphones in to make time fly .

Marco was yelling my name then i turn he said come here , I walked up to the car he said you need a ride nahh i'm good my house 10 blocks down ,you sure he said i said yea , girl i don't bite just let me take you home pretty girl then i just walked over to the passenger side of the car and i got in. He said i sawed you out there doing your thing you did good ,i try i try i did a little something I said doing a little dance and popping my collar , you triedman it was good and i like your attitude when you was cheering .

This my house right, her okay well see you tomorrow at school i was opening the car door and i was getting out into he stop me and said aye you want go to the movies friday after school ?  Sure i said what time let me get your number then i let you know okay I said then we exchange numbers and i walked across the street .Friday was my big day i was so happy i couldn't wait to friday .

Friday comes im waiting for him out front the school building then his car pulls up out front . I get in the car and he started driving he started conversation ask me what movie i want to see then my favorite song comes on We belong together Mariah Carry i said this my shit i started singing snapping my fingers and bobbing my head he said ohh you like this i said yes then he started singing with me .