Yugi Muto X Reader X Seto Kaiba

"And that's the end of this duel!" Seto exclaimed as his Blue-Eyes attacked and wiped out your life points.

You laughed quietly, standing back up. "Good win, Seto! I thought I had you with the trap combo but I guess not!"

Seto smiled (JOEY LOOK OUT) and walked over to you. "Are you hurt? I'm sorry if I knocked you over."

You shook your head. "Nope! It was just a hologram." You brushed off your jeans, smiling up at him.

"Good," Seto said.

A buzz came from your phone with a text. You glanced at it and sighed. "It's Yugi, he's here to pick me up."

"Why do you hang out with that dweeb?" Seto asked, taking the phone out of your hand and holding it high above you.

"He's not a dweeb, and give my phone back!" you exclaimed, jumping to try and get it.

Seto laughed and held it higher. "Make me, dork."

You were one of two people that Seto was actually nice to- the other being Mokuba. The two of you had been fast friends, even though you were dating his rival, Yugi. Seto often arranged friendly duels with you, which you almost always lost, in order to spend time with you.

As you jumped, Seto caught your hips with his free hand, holding you up in the air so you could reach your phone. "Stupid, stupid, CEO!" you growled playfully, swatting as his arm.

"Careful, I might drop you," Seto chuckled, holding you tightly.

"You wouldn't dare," you shot back with a glare.

Seto sighed and carefully set you down, still keeping his arm around your waist.

"Y/n?"

You turned and laughed. "Yugi! Hey!"

Your less-than-average-height boyfriend was standing in the doorway. "Oh, Seto had your phone. I thought you had it on silent or something."

Shaking your head, you walked over to him and kissed his forehead. "No, silly, I knew you were here."

Yugi nodded and directed his attention to Kaiba. "I hope you were just being friendly, Kaiba," he said, greatly differing from his usual friendly attitude towards the young CEO.

"There was no harm done, just a simple game. I would have never pegged you as the type to get jealous, Yugi," Seto smirked, crossing his arms.

You patted Yugi's hair and laughed. "Seto was just being silly."

"As a matter of fact," Yugi said, gripping your hand, "I came to confront you about something Mokuba may have slipped."

Kaiba went pale.

"It turns out, you do have a few feelings for my girlfriend," Yugi added.

You glanced up at Seto. "Is he right?" you whispered, holding Yugi close.

Seto nodded mindlessly. You blinked, then laughed. "I knew it! You are so bad at hiding your feelings, you idiot!"

Yugi laughed too. "Mokuba didn't slip anything, you did!"

In your laughter, you choked out, "Maybe we all can work this out, since I have to admit I do find Seto quite attractive, as well as you, little Yugi!"

"HEY! I'M NOT LITTLE!" Yugi exclaimed, hitting at your stomach.

Kaiba caught your arm, having come back to his senses, and kissed you. Yugi happily stood on tiptoe to kiss your cheek.

Yeah, they were rivals. Yeah, they were both silly. Yeah, you loved them both.

woooooooooooooooooooooo only like two to go