Personal Thought

It was 23.06.1990. I'm sure this was the most boring day of all. I was laying in my bed. I was so lazy that I couldn't get a cup of water. It was about an hour later.My eyes were almost closing when my phone vibrated. It was Eddie.

Eddie: Good morning, Rich. Do you have any plans for today? <3 ;D

I grabbed my phone and replied immediately.

Richie: Hah. No, but I have with you. Don't I?

Eddie: Come to the city park at 7 p.m!

Richie: But wait! What are we going to do? Eds, why? Where are we going?

He didn't answer my texts or the phone. I was thinking what did he meant?

Holiday that I don't remember? Well, I will find out in 7 p.m.

It only remained 30 minutes. Of course I was laying in bed and waiting to become 6:40 p.m to go.

Then my phone vibrated again. I expected to be Eddie, but when I opened it, I wouldn't believe that it was the girl from the same class as mine. She doesn't even know my name.

Anyway, the text said:

Anna: Hey, Richie! What's up? Do you want to go out tonight in 7 p.m at the City Park?

It was impossible for me to say ,,No''. If I did maybe I was going to be the biggest loser.

Richie: Yeah, why not?

And I thought: Why such a girl like her would want to go out with me?

And I asked her right away.

Richie: Is there any reason or something?

Anna: No, I just want to tell you something.

Richie: Oh, ok.

It was already 6:54 p.m. I was about to go out, when I remembered.

Dammit! I forgot about Eds. What am I going to do now?

I texted him right away.

Richie: Eds, can we do it another time? It's not a problem. Right?

He only saw the message, but he didn't answer.

I went to the place when we needed to meet with Anna. We started talking about stuff and she kissed me.

Then she left without saying a word. I was suprised, but I headed back to home, because it was getting late.

I felt terrible for Eds, so I decided to call him. He didn't answer. I tried calling him again. He didn't answer again. I started to worry about him.

I heard his phone ringing from the bushes. I ran to the bushes and found his phone, but he wasn't there. The only thing that the phone had on was a photo of us and blood on the screen. I started screaming as loud as I could.

Richie: EDS! EDDIE ITS ME, RICHIE! WHERE ARE YOU?!

I heard crying behind me. I turned around and saw my poor Eds who was full of tears and blood.

I ran to him and hugged him.

Richie: What the hell are you doing here? Did you even know what terrible things would have happened to you?!

With a trembling voice, he said.

Eddie: W-what is more terrible to see you with another person, Rich?? I found out that she asked you out and found out there was something wrong with this so I followed you as bad as I felt to watch you two together, but I didn't have a choice. When she was going to kiss you, I ran away. I stopped here and I tried to put an end to my fucking life. Full of tears, I asked him.

Richie: But why, Eddie?! Why did you do this to yourself because of me?

Eddie: I LOVE YOU MORE THAN A FRIEND, RICHIE!

He looked down. I realized how stupid I am and I hugged him.

Richie: Everything is okay, Eds. I love you too. <3

*We Kissed*

He was hurt so bad that he couldn't walk, so I grabbed him in my hands and brought him home.

In the morning he was with a wide smile and with a rose in his hand.

Eddie: Thank you for everything, Rich. 

*End*

   Thank you for reading my story :)