Chapter 3

Manik and Nandini were sitting on Manik's bed with her books and copies spread on the bed. Manik was explaining Nandini the problems but Nandini's hair was again again coming on her face which was distracting Manik a lot. As Nandini was bending down she couldn't keep her hair steady and it was falling again and again. He was controlling his hands with great difficulty  not to touch and tuck the hair strands behind. Being frustrated he finally said 'tie your hair! it's disturbing a lot!' Nandini getting scared immediately tied her hair in a messy bun. She has a waist length, shiny and silky black hair (just like niti in KYYS1). During the study Manik observed her keenly. She has flawless, white skin, with big almond shapes eyes with long lashes, and pouty lips, which were naturally pink. He scolded himself mentally for observing her thoroughly and he quickly adverted his gaze from her. Nandini did't notice him as she was busy solving her problems. He again got distracted by the way she was chewing her pen, and bit her lips time to time! Being fustrated he took out his phone and got busy with it.

Nandini's POV
Manik is a really good teacher, he explained me so well, just like my papa. I faced some difficulties at first, in the question patterns, the chapters etc. but now I understood them. It was nearly 2 hours and then I heard him speak 'Nandini, it's enough for now! rest you can study in the evening, it's time for lunch. Mom might have also returned from NGO' he said. I simply nodded and started gathering the books. While getting down from the bed I noticed a guitar kept beside his bed. And then I excitedly asked him 'Aap guitar bajate ho?' 'nehi show piece hain yeh, esehi rakhi hain maine' he replied coldly. I understood his sarcasm and His answer made me frown and I came out of his room without asking anything further. Such a monster he is, he cant even answer a simple question. I will also not talk to him, will not ask anything. One of the servants came and told me that aunty is calling me for lunch. I went downstairs and saw aunty was sitting. I went and sat beside her. After sometimes Manik also came. There were many items, God knows why only for three people they have to prepare so much! Rich People afterall. During the lunch aunty said today she will take me to the shopping mall and buy clothes for me. I really don't want to go, I have enough clothes and I dont need new one but aunty insisted and I had no choice except for saying yes. Though Nyonika aunty insisted Manik to come with us, but he didn't. 'kharus kahi ka'

We went in the Mall, and aunty bought everything which she liked for me! She bought so many clothes! shoes, my school Bag, tiffin box, water bottle etc. 'tumhe pata hain nandu, I always wished for a daughter so that I can adorn her like doll, but God gave me a son. Ofcourse I was very happy but couldn't get a daughter.'
'Now you are here na! I will love you just like my daughter' tears welled up in my eyes and I hugged her tightly. People might have gaped at us, thinking are they crazy but I cared less and sniffed on aunty's shoulder. After that aunty took me to lingeries shop. It was so embarassing but aunty told me not to feel shy. But still how I couldn't! She liked a red and black bikini, and bought some bras and panties for me! OMG! I don't think I would need to shop anyting in next 3 or 4 years. After returning home I was dead tired and thumped on the bed. Aunty said after sometimes she will help me in arranging the clothes in cupboard. I went for a shower and came after half and hour. Wow! I feel so fresh. Aunty came in my room, and we arranged my clothes in the cupboard.

'Nandini come downstairs for snacks' I nodded. After that she went to Manik's room and knocked it. 'Manik! niche ajao nashte k liye' he nodded and we three got downstairs. We were having our snack sitting on the couch in the lounge when suddenly aunty asked 'Nandini beta what's your age?' first I got little startled and said 'ji aunty, 16' she nodded and Manik and aunty talked about random topics. 'Nandini have you studied in the noon? did Manik help you' aunty asked me. 'yes aunty'

'Nandini it's evening na, it's time for study. Manik go to Nandini's room and help her' he nodded. Manik and I went upstairs to my room. He sat on my bed and I brought the books from the shelf and kept it on the bed. When bringing the books to the bed I saw him looking at something thoroughly, as if trying to register something. I shifted my gaze to the source and saw my the straps of my red bra peeking out of the small bag. Shit! aunty and I both didn't notice it, maybe the bag fell off from the bed in a hurry. I saw Manik quickly shift his gaze, maybe a little embarrassingly ! Maybe he understood, what is it. but how will I remove it from there. Manik looked at me and then looked on the other side shyly. 'umm.. open your books, and start doing the maths' He said and I just nodded. He went to his room in between and I quickly picked the bag up and was going to keep it in the cupboard. but Manik came in the room and saw it which I was holding in my hand near my chest! Shit! again! without a second thought I quickly put it in the cupboard. I saw Manik sitting on the bed and quietly sat on the bed and continued my study.

So guys.. here is the third chapter. Next part will be coming soon. by tomorrow or day after tomorrow, with Manik's POV.