~12~

(Switch the hair colors...)

When they pulled apart Kaname's lip quivered, his eyes were wide, emotions swimming around in his eyes quickly before his cheeks started to heat up. Kyouya let out a small chuckle as he ran a finger over Kaname's lips, his other hand holding onto Kaname's hip gently. For once, Kaname can say he was speechless, the first person he liked took his first kiss... Kaname pushed Kyouya up off him while looking off to the side, Kyouya cleared his throat.

"Sorry... If that made you uncomfor-" Kyouya got stopped midsentence when Kaname sat up and pulled him down his shirt collar, placing his lips back on Kyouya for another sweet kiss. Kyouya was stunned, yet slowly his eyes closed, his hands resting on Kaname's waist as Kaname's hands tangled in his hair gently. Kaname slowly stood up and pulled away from Kyouya, his hands on his shoulders leaning towards him.

"You didn't..." He looked off to the side with a light blush covering his cheeks. "If anything... I liked it..." He said softly with a slight smile as he looked back at Kyouya, who was shocked. When Kyouya opened his mouth slightly a few words came tumbling out.

"W...Would you... Go out with me... Kaname Haninozuka..?" Kaname stood stunned, his fingers tangling into Kyouya's shirt slowly. His eyes wide as a smile slowly formed on his lips.

"Yea... I'd like that..." Kyouya smiled softly as he looked into Kaname's eyes.

"You should smile more often..." Kaname bit his lip slightly as he looked at Kyouya.

"Mm... Maybe... You should too... Your smile is really handsome..." Kyouya's face got a bit red from the compliment. They both smiled softly and linked hands, Kaname yawned softly as he rested his head on Kyouya's shoulder. Kyouya chuckled and pushed them both onto the bed, he pulled Kaname into his chest and pulled a thin blanket over them.

"I didn't get much sleep either..." He said quietly hearing Kaname chuckle they both relaxed and fell into a silent sleep.