August 13th

POV
On August 13th that day was the day I started my second year of high school and second year of high school band. That day I met my classmates luckily my best friends Amalia, Mira, Sebastian, and Jack were in my class. (time skip to band).  As I walk into band I see Amalia and this girl with emerald green eyes who is also in my class but I forgot her name standing next to her as i started to approach her she see's me and waves. Then she introduces me to Sydeny then she starts to introduce Sydeny to me and we all start to remember we're all in the same class.
Sydeny's POV
As I was talking to Amalia i see this girl with beautiful silver/hazel eyes start to approach us she was really pretty. Amalia introduces us to each other and we start to realize we're all in the same class. Then Mr.Snow tells us to get are stands,music, and instruments. Amalia plays the drums, Eliza plays the clarinet, and I play the saxophone. Mr. Snow tells us turn to page 20 and play candy store by heathers.

After a few more songs including lost boy and death of a bachelor Mr.snow tells us to pack up. We finished packing up by then the bell rang.

Always remember, "Blood doesn't make a family it is the love you put into it."