Waiting for an answer

Anabelle pov.

Edward just told Bella that she wasn't his wife.
He just told her that he wants to split up from her.
Wow, I didn't think that would come out like this and so harshly but as I look at Edward he looks calm and relieved.

In fact he looks ecstatic. 
What is he so happy about?
He loves her and he was nervous about telling her this earlier.
What changed his mind?

"What?!  No!  I am your wife!!"  Bella screamed at Edward

By now both Edward and Bella were nose to nose screaming at each other. 

"Don't act like you are actually hurt by this!"  Edward had sneered.

We all stopped and watched them go head to head.  Nobody said anything not wanting to disrupt this conversation that might turn violent.  They were both showing fangs and growling.

"Edward...I am...I love you."  Bella said peacefully

"You love me?  Then where is your the ring I gave you?"  Edward asked this staring at her right in the eyes.

"I...Edward after you left I thought that you left me...so obviously I took off the ring."  Bella said trying to change everything on to Edward.  It also seemed like she was stalling.
Why won't she answer the question?

"Where...is...the...ring?"  Edward asked slowly

Bella looked speechless and I finally looked at her hand to notice that the ring was gone.
I then look at Edward's hand to see that he still has his ring on.

I can tell that had hurt him.

"Right here."  Rosalie stated

We all looked at Rosalie and Bella started looking guilty.

"The guy that Alice has been with dropped it off a few days ago.  He said that Bella had left the ring at his place."  Rosalie said tossing the ring to Edward and sneering at Bella.

Everyone looked shocked and gasped.  As for me I just rolled my eyes.  She did it again.  This time she did it to Edward.

Edward caught the ring and looked at Bella with so much hurt, betryal and heartbreak.  Soon, it was replaced with anger.

"You stand here and claim that you love me!!"  Edward had screamed in Bella's face and Bella took a few steps back.

"I do...I was there...to...to just..."  Bella stumbled over her words trying to find the right ones but it was just getting worse.

Then Alice grabbed Bella and turned her around.  She was glaring at her.

"You were with my man!!"  Alice had demanded

"I wasn't even with him...I was looking for you...I wanted to talk to you!"  Bella had exclaimed

"Your lying! I know you are!"  Alice yelled and shrieked

"Shut up Alice!  It doesn't matter!  You have Jasper!  Why does it matter if I was even with him?!"  Bella had shouted

"Because I love him!!"  Alice had exclaimed

Wow, first Jasper is hers and now she loves the person she cheated on Jasper with.

Jasper is mine!  Mine!  He is my mate!  I will bust her vampire arse if she so much as in touch my mate!

"So is Bella getting killed today or not?"  Rosalie was already to lunge at Bella

"What?!...For cheating?!...That isn't right!!" Bella had screamed

So, she admits that she cheated.
Wow, after Edward explained to me what Bella was like.  I just couldn't believe it.  That just wasn't the Bella I knew.

The Bella that we are all staring at, now she is the Bella that I know.

Edward had rolled his eyes and then he snapped off her head from her shoulders.

We all looked shocked that it was him.  We all thought that it would either be Jasper, Alice or even Rosalie but Edward none of us saw that coming.

He kept his mother's ring but he took off his wedding band and dropped it on Bella's body.

"Carlisle, can you fix her and then send her to live with Renesmee.  I don't want to see her ever again."  Edward had told Carlisle clearly.

"Of course."  Carlsile had said gravely

Then out of no where Alice lunges for me.  Jasper caught her mid-air and ripped her to pieces except this time he took out a match, lit it and burned Alice's body.

Jasper eyes were black but he didn't let the major out, it was just Jasper.

I walked over to him and put my arms around his waist.  He held me close to him and we walked over to Edward.  They both shook hands in agreement.

All three of us turn to look and see that it was a fire burning and a decapitated Bella on the ground.

"Okay, I think that we are done here.  Thank you."  That was all Carlsile said and the council all nodded their heads and left. 
The pack stayed a few minutes just watching us then they took off.

"I have alot to tell the volturi."  Carlisle said running his hands on his head.

We all started laughing knowing that he has to explain everything in every detail.

"When are you graduating?"  Rosalie asked me excitedly

"Three weeks."  I said excitedly.

"Ooh.  Who wants a party?"  Emmett asked

We all start laughing and I walked with Rosalie and we talked while Emmett, Jasper and Edward talked behind us.

Carlsile and Esme was cleaning up Bella and Alice.