Mori X Chunky Reader- My Savior

“Where could she be?” Tamaki sighed as he sat back down in his chair and looked up at the clock that currently read four o’clock. 

“I’m not sure sempai, she said she’d come right after class like usual.” Haruhi sighed as well as she had a look of worry on her face. They were waiting for you to show up to the Host Club like you usually did every day. 

“It isn’t like (Name)-Chan to be late, right Takashi?” Hunny looked up at his taller friend with a frown as he hugged Usa-Chan to him tightly worried about you as well.

Mori nodded curtly as he stood up from his chair and made his way towards the giant doors that lead to the halls of the luxurious school.

“Where you goin’ Mori?” Hikaru and Kaoru piped up as everyone looked towards the usually quiet host.

“To look for (Name).” He stated simply as he walked out of the room.

As the Host Club worried over where you could possibly be, you were currently running down the huge hallways of the luxurious school; you’re breathe ragged and legs burning.

“Come on girls, the whale can’t run forever!” You groaned loudly as you felt one of the girls grab onto your shoulders and steer you into the direction of a staircase as she pushed you towards it and you went tumbling down the marble steps feeling the impact everywhere on your body as the tears just came freely.

“Try going to the Host Club like that now fat ass!” You staggered to get up as you used the wall for support as you pulled your sore and bruised body up and looked up as the three girls descended the staircase towards you again.

What made you think you could really escape the bullying by transferring schools? Of course, it didn’t start out this way at all. 

When you first enrolled at Ouran, everyone was so friendly and wonderful. They took time to get to know you and not judge you based on your weight. Yes, you were a bigger, chunkier girl; you always were, but that didn’t bother the students at Ouran.

Of course, that all changed in a blink of an eye once you started to hang out with your new friends who were the Host Club at Ouran. That included Haruhi who was your female cousin, but everyone was too much of an airhead to actually figure that out. Since you hung out with the Host Club a lot, the bullying started up again.

At first it started out with the usual childish name calling and pulling the chair out from under you and saying you started an earthquake and other old yet still hurtful comments to actual physical violence that you just experienced, but it wasn’t the first time this type of thing happened.

You were snapped out of your thoughts by a swift kick to the stomach as you doubled over in pain as they giggled at you.

“I don’t know what they see in you, especially Mori.” One girl said this as you felt a kick to the head making you gasp and grab you head in agony as you lifted your hand to your face and saw blood on it.

All of this over jealousy, God people were pathetic sometimes. You smiled at your thought as you clenched your teeth and slowly stood up as all three girls gasped and backed up quickly.

“P-pathetic, all three of you!” You gasped for some air as you smirked at the girls who looked scared at the moment.

“Us pathetic, look at you cow.” One of the girls sneered at you as you smirked and wiped some blood from your head and flicked it at them to which they screamed and jumped back.

“Yeah, so what I’m still standing after your pathetic jealous rage, I thought you Ouran students were much more civilized than this, oh well; guess you are just like commoners after all.” You laughed at their expressions as all three of them gave a cry and charged at you kicked, punching, slapping and scratching you making you fall to the ground again.