You Look Just Like Him

(Aman's POV)

I was on my way to meet team 7. They already met Kakashi, and I'm supposed to meet them on the roof of the academy. I got excited to find out who was on my team, so I started to run to the academy.  

(Time skip)

I got to the roof, and there was no sign of the team, or Kakashi anywhere. I guessed he would be pretty late, so I decided to go try and find them. 

I was looking through class rooms, trying to find the right one. Then I saw, none other than the silver-haired copycat, about to walk into a classroom at the end of the hall. There was an chalkboard eraser put in between the doorframe. I guessed that he saw it, but I wanted to make a good impression, so when Kakashi opened the door and right before the eraser hit his head, I threw a kunai, and pinned the eraser to the other side of the room. From what I could tell Kakashi seemed pretty surprised. I then stepped into the room after Kakashi.

(Naruto's POV. Didn't see that comin', huh?!!)

This is what he gets for being late. 'Ha!' 

The door started to open, and just as my prank was gonna work perfectly, a kunai hit the eraser and pinned it to the wall on the other side.

WHAT?!!

Who did that, and how?!!

Then, as if reading my mind, a lady walked through the door, after Kakashi. She had short-ish, brown hair, a green jonin vest, and a leaf headband tied around her thigh.  Everyone seemed to go quiet when she came in the room. EVEN SASUKE LOOK A LITTLE SURPRISED!!

(Third person POV)

Everyone looked at Aman, then the eraser pinned to the wall. Aman just eye smiled.

"Sorry, I'm late. I'm afraid I lost track of time."

Aman looked around to see who was there. When she saw the bright yellow, spike ball hair, she knew that was Naruto. She looked at him in a sort of awe. 

'He looks just like Minato,' Aman thought. 

Then she saw the boy in the corner. He had dark, raven hair, and dark cold eyes. She could very well see, that this was Sasuke. Sasuke looked back at her, kind of confused.

"You look just like him," Aman whispered barely loud enough for Sasuke to hear. She looked at him in a kind of shocked, awe.

Sasuke gave her a confused, almost mad look. Then Kakashi told us to meet him on the roof.

(Mini time skip. Aman's POV)

I was sitting on the railing neat to Kakashi. He asked them to introduce them selves. Sakura suggested that he go first.

"Me? Alright. My name is Kakashi Hatake. Things I like, things I hate. I don't feel like telling you that. Dreams for the future, never really thought about it. As for hobbies, I have lots of hobbies."

I laughed a little at his introduction. He seems more layed back then when I last saw him. I like it. I was snapped out of my thoughts, by the loud voice of Naruto.

"I'm Naruto Uzimaki! I like ramen,"  

He pretty much just went on about ramen. Then he said something that caught my ear.

"I'm gonna be Hokage one day! Then people will finally notice, and respect me!'

Minato would be so proud of this kids determination.

Kakashi pointed to Sakura next.

"I'm Sakura Hurano. What I like is- I mean who I like is 'giggle' My hobbies are-'giggle' And my dream-'blush and laughs, while looking at Sasuke'"

Huh. So Itachi's little brother is a lady killer. 'He.' Kind of reminds me of Kakashi when we were kids.

"And what you hate?" Kakashi asked Sakura after she was done fangirling. 

"NARUTO!"

Naruto looked sad, and anime cried when hearing this.

"Wow. That's harsh, kid," I said to Sakura. Everyone looked at me. "What? It was."

"Anyway. You next," Kakashi said while pointing to Sasuke.

"My name is Sasuke Uchiha. I hate a lot of things and don't particularly like anything. And what I have is not a dream, because I will make it a reality. I will restore my clan, and destroy a certain someone."

I knew who he was talking about. Itachi. I frowned at him. He looked at me and gave me the same confused look.

"Well, what about you?" Kakashi asked me.

"Huh? Oh, ok then. Well, my name is um-Kage Asami. I-uh- I like to sing, and train. My hobbies are the same as my likes. I don't like bad guys. Soo, yeah."

In my defense, I had to come up with a bunch of fake stuff on the spot. But it is true, I do like to sing, and train. And I don't like bad guys.

After introductions, Kakashi told them they had a survival test tomorrow, and not to eat anything. 

Oh, I know what this is. They're doing the bell test. Well, good luck getting them to use teamwork. 'Psh.' 

I told Kakashi I wasn't going to be able to make it tomorrow, because I was getting settled in, like buying crap for my apartment.

Well, good luck to those guys. I wonder... a son of a hero, and a brother of a "traitor," and a seemingly useless fangirl, working together. I wonder how this will turn out. Oh, and not to mention, Kakashi Hatake as their sensei