Only Chapter

Why did I fool myself into believing that he would ever love me back?! Levy Mcgarden scolded herself, while she was walking through the streets of Magnolia.

She had just heard Gajeel talking with Lily about how he would never date a weak woman... and she was weak.

"Ah," she sighed frustrated. "What should I do now?"

She knew that she had started having feelings for the iron dragon slayer ever since he offered himself to be her partner for the S-class exam. But then she discovered that her feelings were deeper than a normal crush, not that she would call it love yet because it's a strong word... but maybe I really like him.

"What about getting a drink? Or maybe five?" A grave voice asked from behind.

"Baka! Levy never drinks!" She heard a very familiar female voice scolding the other one.

"She had never had a drink?!" Exclaimed the male voice, clearly stunned. "That is horrible! Don't worry I'm gonna fix this right now." She felt two strong arms throwing her over a shoulder and started running away with her. Why does every man that I meet carry me around like a sack of potatoes? The Solid Script mage asked herself exasperated. "Here we are!" The man put her down, allowing her to see who was her kidnapper. "Hi! I'm Bacchus Du."

Levy's eyes were wide open, just her luck to end up being kidnapped by a known pervert.

"Don't worry Levy, I'm not leaving you alone with this shit." There goes the familiar voice again.

"Cana!" Exclaimed the petite mage, relieved. "What are you doing here?"

"I was going to have a drinking contest with this bastard when we heard you murmuring something about not knowing what to do." Levy could feel herself dying from embarrassment. "This baka, then decided to bring you to drink with us," she hit him.

"Itai! If it's her first time, it's better to start wild." Bacchus only grinned. "So, your name is Levy?"

"Levy Mcgarden," the Solid Script mage extended her hand, and the Palm Caster mage shook it. "Nice to meet you and I would love to drink with both of you," she decided that it will be a good idea to forget about Gajeel. "Although, I won't be as good as you two."

"It doesn't matter... what do you think about making a bet?" Bacchus started to smirk evilly. "If I win, I'll have you both in my bed... nude. Not to mention that the losers pay the drinks."

"You pervert!" Shouted Cana "Well, if I win, I'll have you both as a servant for a whole month!" The card mage suddenly realized something. "Levy if you don't want to it's ok. I know that you are a virgin."

"No, Cana I'm in," Levy said determinedly. "If I win... mmm... I know! If I win each one of you will give me one hundred thousand jewels," both of the drunkard's jaws dropped. "What? There is no way I'll win and if I do, something that won't happen, I'll get to pay two months of my rent at Fairy Hills." She explained as if it was the most common thing.

"Wild," Bacchus whispered. "You are a wild thing, I like you! I'll really enjoy having sex with you," he leered at her.

"Bastard!" The Palm Caster mage received another punch on his head from the Card Holder. "But he is right about something, you are really wild. I had never seen this side of you... I like it!" With that said Cana dragged Levy inside the bar with Bacchus following them closely behind.

Meanwhile, the blue-haired woman was asking herself in dread: What did I get myself into?

"Why did we need to get out so early?" A completely drunk man complained.