*Let's go

Briar was relieved to finish her potions O.W.L and she thought it had gone really well, so now she was hoping to get through the rest of the year easily. But when Harry pulled her out of the common room one day, she knew it would be anything but that

Hermione and Ron were waiting for them and Harry pulled them along with him into an empty classroom

"Voldemort's got Sirius." He said 

"What?"

"How d'you -?" 

"Saw it. Just now. When I fell asleep in the exam."

"But - but where? How?" said Hermione

"I dunno how," said Harry. "But I know exactly where. There's aroom in the Department of Mysteries full of shelves covered in theselittle glass balls, and they're at the end of row ninety-seven...He'strying to use Sirius to get whatever it is he wants from in there...He's torturing him...Says he'll end by killing him..." Harry took a deep breath to steady his nerves "How're we going to get there?" he asked them. 

"G-get there?" Ron asked 

"Get to the Department of Mysteries, so we can rescue Sirius!" Harry said loudly.

"I know the way," Briar said and the others looked confused "Order" she explained simply

"Think about this," Hermione said "It's five o'clock in the afternoon...The Ministry ofMagic must be full of workers. How would Voldemort and Siriushave got in without being seen? They're probably the twomost wanted wizards in the world...You think they could get intoa building full of Aurors undetected?" 

"I dunno, Voldemort used an Invisibility Cloak or something!" Harry shouted. "Anyway, the Department of Mysteries has alwaysbeen completely empty whenever I've been -" 

"You've never been there, Harry," said Hermione "You'vedreamed about the place, that's all." 

"They're not normal dreams!" Harry shouted "How d'you explain Ron's dad then, what was all that about, howcome I knew what had happened to him?" 

"He's got a point," said Ron quietly

"But this is just - just so unlikely!" said Hermione desperately. "Harry, how on earth could Voldemort have got hold of Sirius whenhe's been in Grimmauld Place all the time? And why on earth would Voldemortwant to use Sirius to get the weapon, or whatever the thing is?"

"He knows," Briar said "He must know something about the Order"

"Look, I'm sorry," cried Hermione, "but none of you are makingsense, and we've got no proof for any of this, no proof Voldemort andSirius are even there -" 

"Hermione, Harry's seen them!" said Ron

"Okay," she said, looking frightened yet determined, "I've just gotto say this..."

"What?" 

"You...This isn't a criticism, Harry! But you do...sort of...Imean - don't you think you've got a bit of a - a - saving-people thing?" she said. 

He glared at her. "And what's that supposed to mean, a 'saving-people thing'?" 

"Well...you...Imean...last year, for instance...in the lake...during the Tournament...you shouldn't have...I mean, you didn't need to save thatlittle Delacour girl...You got a bit...carried away...I mean, it was really great of you and everything," saidHermione quickly "Everyone thought it was a wonderful thing to do -"

"It doesn't matter!" Briar shouted "They've taken McGonagall to St. Mungo's, there isn't anyoneleft from the Order at Hogwarts who we can tell, and if we don't go,Sirius is dead! He's the only family Harry has left and half of my only family! Me and Harry are going okay!"