4: Sex with me (explicit content)

"... fuck Lauren...." Camila moaned out when Lauren's tongue met Camila's soft one. Lauren and Camila's tongues danced together in Camila's mouth. And even if Lauren was the first one to kiss Camila. Camila was fighting for dominance. And she won.

Camila's hands were everywhere on Lauren's body. "Hmm que rico Lauren." Camila moaned out and smacked her ass before she grabbed it forcefully. Making Lauren black dress rise up a little. Camila's leg was now inbetween Lauren's as they grinded on eachother. Lauren moaned out loudly as they grinded together on the music that was playing on the background. Camila leaned out of their heated kiss and looked in Lauren's beautiful green eyes that turned a lot darker than before. Camila bit her underlip, "Let's get out of here."

Holy fucking shit.

Lauren Jauregui is going to have a one night stand.

Camila drove them to her apartment and as soon as she got of the Vespa, Camila's lips were on hers again and her hands were discovering every part of her body.

"Let's... go... inside.. or I'm going.... to fuck... you against my... Vespa." Camila said in between their kisses.

Camila grabbed Lauren's hand and ran inside hand in hand. Camila unlocked her front door.

"Let's go to my room." She whispered seductively and leaded Lauren towards her room. A black Crosley vinyl player was on the carpet in the right corner. Camila slowly walked to it and let the needle slowly meet the vinyl.

I ain't tryna think about it, no
Yeah, I said it, boy, get up inside it.

"Come here Lauren." Camila whispered and grabbed Lauren forcefully. Her hands situated on Lauren's hips. She smacked her ass. Camila's lips slightly touched Lauren shoulder up to her neck. Her lips met Lauren earlobe and she slightly bite into it, making Lauren moan. Camila's lips almost touched Laure's ear as she whispered out, "Tienes un lindo culo, cielo."

"Fuck Camila...." Lauren moaned out and threw her head back in pleasure. Camila pushed Lauren against her bedroom wall and kissed her with lust.

And I think I kinda like ya
Up against the wall, we don't need a title

Camila's hands slipped underneath Lauren's dress that already had risen up. Camila's hands went up and before Lauren could realise, her dress was laying on the ground. Camila bit her lip as she saw the underwear Lauren wore. And suddenly Lauren was happy she dressed up for this evening that was supposed to end alone in her hotelroom.

Camila's eyes were full of lust as she saw the purple lace thong. And Camila smirked in victory, she was right Lauren was not wearing a bra and she must say her breasts were happy to see her. Lauren's nipples poking out, not because she was standing there naked. But she was being turned on for the whole evening by Camila. Her smirks, her dance, her laugh,... Camila was a sexy woman.

"Hmm que rico Lauren! You are so sexy." Camila moaned out and her hands covered her breasts now as she kneaded them. "Hmm Camila..."

"Lauren take it off for me." Camila whispered and stepped back and sat down on the side of her bed. Watching Lauren's every move. Lauren ran her fingers through her hair before Lauren leaned her head back in pleasure and her hands cupped her own breasts. Camila bit her lip and groaned out, wanting to see even more of Lauren. More to cherish. More to like. More to kiss. More to touch.

"Take of that thong Lauren." Camila's cuban accent became thicker and her voice became even more sultry then before.

Lauren nodded and stepped closer to Camila. "I think you should do it Camila." Lauren suggested, "Take it off with your teeth."
And Camila obeyed. She didn't know why, she was always the one who topped. But Lauren had something that also made her listen to what she perfered.