Enemies?

request by molltieser 

In all honesty, I love people and I am probably one of the sweetest people you could meet. That is of course if you don't have me and Wyatt Oleff in the same sentence.

You see I have this strong hatred for him don't know how, just it's always been this way from when I remember. 

I'm mean I can't stand him he's annoying, rude, lazy, sarcastic I don't know how people even like him let alone how he gets friends. The only reason I'm around him is because we have the same friend group.

"Ok people everyone come into the living room!" Jaeden calls from his couch.

I was in the kitchen with Sophia so we head towards the sound of Jaedens voice.

"Ok so solemnly because I'm bored as fuck, lets all have a video game tournament."

"I'm fine with that" Sophia said taking a bite of the apple she took from the kitchen.

"Sure" Finn agreed.

"YEAH!!" I screamed jumping over the couch grabbing a controller.

"Psh y/n might as well leave while you can cause I'm going to win" Wyatt said with a smirk.

lets just say everytime wyatts over jaeden knows not to have you over and same the other way around but by this point he doesnt care so yeah

"Your on peasant" I say back sarcastically.

"Or we'll just see who's better, Y/n or Wyatt"Jaeden said realizing we weren't going to give up the controllers unless one of us won. smart boy.

"Alright guys I want clean games no cheating, no touching another to mess the other up and its the person who gets 10 wins, wins got it." Sophia said going over the rules.

"Ok now move so I can beat this mother fuc-" I started

"AND no cussing" she added.

"REALLY!" Wyatt and I said at the same time on which we looked at each other with weird looks.

"Yep" she assured. 

"Fine." Wyatt said looking back at the screen.

"What are we even playing?" i asked

"Mario Kart" Jaeden answered inserting the game.

"Ok on your mark get set GOOOOOOOOO" Sophia shouted when the game was set up.

~one hour later~ (imagine the spongebob guy saying it)

I'm winning by two points with him only having one and we've only played about... 6 games. The only reason is because he accused me of cheating the other rounds.

"As much as I would love to stay and see who wins I gotta go" Jack says grabbing his stuff from the living room walking in front of the TV.

"JACK MOVE" we called out.

"Jeez sorry I didn't mean to disturb" he said quickly moving out the way.

"Sorry Jack." I say afterwards

"Its fine" he then got closer causing Wyatt to glance over my way, " you better win" he said in my ear.

"Don't worry about it I will" I say back aloud

"Ok well bye I love you y/n/n." He said opening the front door.

"Bye love you too." I yell back as he was closing it.

"HEY no secrecy that should be in the rules!!!" Wyatt said practically yelling.

"Well there is no rule saying it can't happen so deal with it" Finn said wile looking at his phone in which I laughed in return.