Robyn {6}

Sorry this is confusing! This is Robyn's point of view from when she left the park. So this is like her POV for part two of the last chapter. I hope you get me?!
The next chapters will be different and I will explain in a whole chapter how it will work
Anyway, let's get on with it and hopefully you'll understand!💓

I suddenly feel extremely dehydrated and regret not drinking that coke earlier. All I have is a few coins but it manages to make up £1.20 so hopefully that will be enough.

I exhaustedly plod to the shop and head straight inside. Or I would've done if the doors didn't suddenly shut and make me slam my face into one of them... anyway.

Before going straight to the sweets aisle I take a small detour around the bread aisle. I inhale the delightful scent of fresh bread as I walk down the aisle.

A familiar face turns the corner and immediately has the same thoughts as me. Those thoughts distract me because before I know it, I've tripped over and I'm on the floor.

The embarrassment is shown all across my face as I feel my face go bright red. I lie there, not really knowing what to do but he holds his hand out so I reluctantly grab onto it. As he hauls me back onto my feet I see the culprit of my fatal accident. A loaf of bread... well that's embarrassing.

Did I just say that out loud?

I'm guessing I did judging by the faint signs laughter on his face. Clearly trying to hide it, he clears his throat and stands there awkwardly for a few seconds before walking away and gleefully saying "Don't worry, I do-" he stops to laugh a bit but carries on.

"I do it all the time." I smile as I follow him to the sweets aisle.

I look like I'm stalking him, maybe I should go somewhere else first? Nevermind, my feet have already taken me there.

Quick. Think of a conversation starter!!

"So... what are you doing here?"

God that was a stupid question.

"Just picking up some sweets for my roommate. If I don't get them for him he will go crazy. He's very annoying" he chuckles.

He has a roommate! I still live with my mother!

"Ah, I don't have a roommate. I live with my mum right now as I can't afford to move in anywhere else." Why did I just tell him that.

"That's a shame..." he sighs as he fumbles to find a packet of strawberry laces that haven't already been opened.

I can see him begin to walk away so I stupidly blurt,

"Well, I guess I'll probably see you around then!"

He grins and nods (he looks a bit silly, if I'm being honest) before turning back round and walking towards the tills. What an awkward encounter.