20

Harry didnt relax for a whilr after that, afraid that Dumbledore would pop up calling him the chosen one.
However he went to the potters for two weeks, then the letter arrived.
Harry wanted to dance!
His home HIS! it was done.
Harry skulked downtairs and froze seeing his family home... they ushualy had breakfast out.
Maby its because the minister is calling all three champions liars, harry didnt give a shit and refused to keep saying it like Godrick.
Harry snuck back to his room.
"Mopsy"
There was a pop.
"Yes master harry?"
Harry smiled at the kind elf.
"Can you take my belongings to this house?"
Harry showed her the letter which included a moving picture of his new house.
"Yes right away young master harry!"
Harry swore.
"Me too mopsy!"
Suddenly he was outside his dream home.
"Thank you"
The teen ran inside smile tearing across his face this was his home, he touched the polished banister.

"Thank you"The teen ran inside smile tearing across his face this was his home, he touched the polished banister

It was beautiful, more than he imagined he went to the guarden door.

Every detail was so precise harry was more than happy.
He went outside and looked around the large expanse of open land, he would have to start a guarden and hire a house elf.
The teen walked around the empty building, going upstairs and finding the master bedroom that looked a little off with his tiny ratty bed and meagre belongings.
Harry checked the time and went into via the little big of floo powder he would nees to get some first or risk being stranded...unless he try for his aparation licence.
He would need to think on that he wasnt the worst however he wasnt the best eather.
The flu powder was easy to get everyone used it so no one questioned him.
The teen put it in his expanded pouch and went on his way to the ministry.
He hired a cheerful house elf called may and told her he would be calling with some furneture later but to go ahead to the house and get settled, he showed her the picture and address before taking his aparation test.
It was quick and he was a little off but he was within passing margins.
Harry spent the afternoon shopping.
He sold some of the anchent furneture he receved that aparently was worth a lot of gallions though harry didnt like them.
He bough furnature that suited his new home light colours and seeds for the garden, he wasnt a green thumb but may was happy to have them.