twenty-nine

wonpil sat three days in his hospital bed, boredom evident.

dowoon had been to busy cleaning their shared apartment to come and visit the elder for too long.

the more alone he was, the more he noticed about himself. his hair had grown to the tip of his nose. his fingernails were longer than they'd ever gotten.

he soon began to notice the splotches of red on his pale skin. scars littered his arms and legs.

his body was aching, this pain was new to him. it was awful.

he felt the breath leave his lungs, the pressure of nothing crashing down on his chest. there was a burning sensation in his throat and he struggled to suck the little air he could.

freaking out, he called a nurse slamming his finger on the button they showed him for emergencies.

when a nurse rushed in he breathed out "help" very dryly before she called for more people.

they needed him on an oxygen machine, because his shallow breathing was caused by a mild panic attack.

when he was settled down, he met a pair of sad, dark eyes.

yoon dowoon had come to be a knight in shiny armor, willing to scoop up his damsel in distress and bring him home.

the only problem was the panic attack not only worried dowoon, but the doctors felt he should stay for a few more days.