the new party gal in town

As soon as I hit town I ran into my old friend. Abi... We talked and we did everything together and then of course we partied.

And I started seeing ppl. I started drinking, smoking, and even hitting a blunt more than others.

I wasnt scared anymore. I just wanted to forget. I wanted to dance the night away and be me for once. And I finally felt free. My grandma was going to get custody of me and I was going to be apart of a new world no more abuse and no more names.

But on thing I was known for was fighting.... I wasnt proud but FUCK MAN....I was pretty damn good at it.
I once beat a bitch just for saying I was being bitchy and hell yeah I was fuck.

No one wanted to fuck with me. I was the bad ass bitch of Republic MO. I knew how to throw hands and throw a party. Two things every guy wanted. I always looked so innocent but once they saw me fuck a bitch up I got respect and get this I was powerful and all I was doing was getting all my anger out on anyone who tried me. Hell I even beat yo a few men. I wasn't dealing with anyone bitches male or female. I was the new boss in town and everyone learned that real quick!

Then I became Kina. I was Kina K the bitch you don't fuck with. I was no longer the scared little gurl I was Kina K.

At first I took pride in this name but soon it bacame my shame......

I may have been the baddest but I also became the scariest only the gangstas wanted me. The wanted me in their groups and help them with their biz. I was of course willing I wanted that adventure and I loved the thrill.

But to join I had to steal a bomb ass charger.

Me and Abi were in the old man's house he saw us and smiles and we said " We need yo quip." He nodded and said "It'll cost ya. I need a blow before anything." I smiled and walked up to him and got on my knees and whipped it out then I whipped my pocket knife out and said " Hand the shit over or I cut the fucker off." He pointed to Abi where everyone is was I got up and smiled and walked out with one eye on him and then we jumped into Abs lil car and sped to where the charger was and I did my biz while Abi looked out and I got in and we sped off and went straight to the old Mill and when they saw me pull up they all started cheering and then the leader Gilli said " Damn gurl yo gotcha a pair. Yall shawties are for sure in. Like damn!" Me and him did a bro hug and kisses cheeks and then partied the night away